Chapter 10: Boys.

Start from the beginning

"Listen. I thought you were really beautiful and I wanted to get to know you. I'm sorry if I'm coming off as creepy or annoying." He apologized, giving me a soft smile.

I nodded and decided to give him a chance. Curse my flaw of forgiving people easily. 

"I'm Tyler." The dirty blond boy stuck out his hand for me to shake.

I shook it and smiled - accepting his friendly gesture. "I'm Arianna." 

He grinned and all of a sudden we got pelted with volleyballs from behind. I screamed and rubbed the aching spot on my head that got hit. Tyler got startled and shielded his head from getting hit anymore. I pressed my eyebrows together and looked behind us. We were near the shore and standing where the sand and water meet everytime was Harry. He glared at the both of us and held one more volleyball under his arm. The two volleyballs that we got hit with bobbed back and forth around us. I threw my arms in the air and gave Harry a confused, angry look.

"What was that all about?!" I yelled. 

Tyler glared back at Harry. I was standing in the middle of who could threaten the other guy with the worst dirty look ever. I frowned and turned to Tyler. 

"I'm so sorry about Harry. Listen I-" I began to say until Harry called out for me.

I turned around and heard Tyler murmur a small goodbye at me. I'm guessing Harry won their stare off contest. I sighed as I saw the dark green eyed boy walk away without giving me an explanation. I decided to let it go and give Tyler a small wave as he swam over to his friends on the other side. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Arianna, woould you be a sweetie and give Harry his ice cream please?" Louis said as he hovered over my body. 

I sat up on my elbows and lifted my sunglasses off my face. I raised my eyebrows at the two ice cream cones in front of me. I grinned and took both of them out of his hands. I slowly stood up as Louis helped me without dropping all the ice cream he had.

"How come it took you exactly 35 minutes just to get 6 ice cream cones from a snack bar that's only around the corner?" I smirked - taking a quick lick from my chocolate ice cream cone.

He blushed and shook his head as he chuckled softly. I softly elbowed him in the arm and passed him, dropping the subject. I had a feeling it was a long, iditotic story and I didn't feel like listening to it no matter how much I love Louis. I slowly walked past a few passerbys and searched for Harry throughout the calm beach. Luckily, we were there in the middle of December, meaning that their teenage fans were still in school getting an education - like they should. I found Liam sitting on his surfboard in the sand, chilling with his feet in the water next to Niall. I walked over to them and tapped their shoulder with my pinky finger. They looked up and smiled at me, greeting me with friendly smiles.

"Hey Ari! What's up?" Niall asked me, patting the empty spot on the sand for me.

I shook my head and asked if they saw Harry so I can give him his ice cream. 

"Oh, I saw him walk over near that end of the beach." Liam told me, pointing at the west side of the beach. 

I nodded and thanked them. I gave Niall a sympathetic smile, feeling bad that I turned down his invitation to sit with him. I really would've, but I had to give Harry his ice cream. Plus I needed to talk to him badly about what happened an hour ago. He's been acting pretty weird lately. First at the snack bar and then in the water. I wanted to make sure he was okay and wanted to help him in any way possible. Not just as their assistant, but as their friend.