Chapter Fourteen - I Love You

So...there's mature scenes in this chapter. I added a  "☻︎"  at the beginning and end so you can skip it if you'd like.  Enjoy reading...

------------------------------------------------

It's been three months since Leonardo and I started dating for real. There's been ups and downs along the way but love doesn't come easily. Yes...love.

You see during that time we spent late nights gazing at the stars, some nights drinking our asses away and some, pranking calling random numbers. There were special nights when he'd take me to fancy places to have dinner. But one thing was that we fell in love.

Exactly two months after we dated was when we realized we loved each other. It happened on a date. For those past couple days Leonardo was working and I felt lonely because he was always working on his computer or making phone calls. I didn't want to seem needy so I left it. And he noticed it.

"I'm sorry...i know I've been busy lately but I'll make it up to you. Dinner, tonight."

We went to a fancy restaurant. It looked like a vintage castle. There were diamond chandeliers that hung above giving just the proper amount of light. Soothing music played in the background. He had rented out the who place just for us. I told him continuously that he didn't need to but he just kissed me. Imagine...all it took to keep me quite was a kiss. He was my drug.

That night he took me to the beach and we watched the calm waves glisten in the moonlight.

We confessed our love under the stars and shared a perfect kiss.

I know I shouldn't have made him wait to do it for so long but I never thought I'd be so scared. A few times I was actually willing to but we were either interrupted by a phone call or a the food catching on fire...

But it's been fun with him. I wish I didn't have to make him refrain for so long but I made up where I can. I made him breakfast in bed and made dinner which we'd eat and talk about our day.

Which brings us to now. I was alone since Leonardo had something urgent to do so he went into the office in the house.

I watched him through the glass. He was flawless to me. How did I get so lucky?

I decided to wear something a little more exposing other then hoodies or jeans.

It wasn't something I'd usually wear but it was just us so I felt safe

I was making a cup of coffee when I fell strong arms wrap around my waist. He pushed my hair aside and planted soft kisses on my neck.

"I want you." He said against my neck in a husky voice. His hot breathe sending shivers down my spine.

"Then take me." I reply. I couldn't see his face right now but I could tell it was probably stunned.