Chapter Three - Perfect

(Maybe a little like this too👆🏻😄)
(To make the song last for the whole time reading, right click and press loop🌝)

His eyes just had something about them. I remembered them just couldn't recall. I brushed it off cause I had a little more importants things to think about...for example. Leonardo and I have to sleep in the same fucking room!

I saw how rage filled his eyes when he told me. He hated it just as much as me. Oh my god, his definitely gonna murder me now. Wait...he can't, where would he say I went? Ha! Motherfucker can't touch me now!

After taking a shower and doing some other shit like staring at myself in the mirror to stall time. I put on a sweatpants and sleeveless top that wasn't too revealing. Usually I sleep with shorts but this time it's different.

When I walked out, he was lying on the bed

When I walked out, he was lying on the bed. Fucking shirtless. And worse, with his freaking boxers that looked like shorts, they were loose but still, he was half naked. I didn't want to stare, but he was scrolling through his phone so I couldn't help but notice his abs...he had a skull tattoo on his chest and with two roses on either sides of his collarbone. And what seemed like a knife going through a rose on his torso. Holy shit.

I walked over to get my phone. I wasn't sure if I wanted to sleep on the same bed as him. But my only other option was to sleep on the floor. So fuck that.

I layed slowly next to him under the blanket. He didn't look at me which I'm glad. I scooted to the edge of the bed and checked my phone once more to find a message from Caleb?

Caleb is Tyler's cousin. Caleb, Tyler and I were inseparable. Caleb's parents were strict but they liked us so they let him hang out with us certain times and we'd make those times one to remember. But I haven't talked to him ever since Tyler's funeral.

"Hey..."

"Caleb? What's up?"

"So uhm...you know when we went for Tyler's funeral right?"

"Yeah?"

"We never exactly saw his body..."

"What? He died right in front of me."

"Yes, but when they took him to the hospital they said he never made it. And when we went to see his body, it was covered and we weren't allowed to open that cover am I right?"

"Caleb...what are you saying..?"

"Tyler might still be alive Laura..."

"What?! How?!"

I shot up from the bed now sitting upright staring at my phone in shock. Is this real? Could he really be alive?

"Yeah. He could be kidnapped and still alive right now as we speak..."