•Goodbye•

America stumbled backwards before completely collapsing onto his knees. He held his hand up over his nose, trying to catch the blood dripping from his nose.

He didnt know what to say, or do for that matter. So he just sat there and watched the blood drop from his nose, down to his hands and the into the polished floor.

He sucked up his tears as confedrate gave him a look of disappointment. He was going to go over and comfort him but Britain got there first. He watched as Britain pulled out a handy if and handed it to his son. He thought about apogizing for a second, not because he was sorry, but because he want to save face.

Confedrate sighed heavily. As a pedicured hand was placed on his shoulder. He looked to his right and was met with a kind smile. A well groomed man that smelt of roses gently whispered in his ear.

"Lets keep our hands to ourselves, non?"

And the with that the man, who was of course france, joined Britain in helping his son get up. He growled under his breath at what an embarrassment Ame was. He sent a glare America's way a watched as the pathetic man straightened up.

"We will be leaving now.."
He grabbed his lovers arm and started speed walking to the closest exit. Being here was starting to annoy him and couldn't exactly take out his frustrations on Ame like he usually does. Oh but of course, there was an obstacle in their way.

A Canadian obstacle. An angry Canadian obstacle.

This was getting repetitive.

America gave his bro a small wave as Canada and confederate glared at each other. America was soon pulled away once again, this time by France. At this moment confederate gave up. He pulled Ame back to him and lightly whispered into his ear.

"I'm going to to the car. Hurry up and say goodbye to your friends or whatever. You have 10 minutes." With that he turned on his heels. Glaring at Canada once more, confederate made his way out of the room.

Now america was on his own. Forced to deal with all the others once more.

~☆~

America watched confederate chatted happily with the receptionist. They were forced to check into a hotel near the airport because of a storm coming in. His mind wondered back to the meeting room.

The joy on some of his enemies faces. The fear on others. UN practically begging him to reconsider. The disappointment, worry and disapproval on his father's faces. He sighed and leaned on the window pane. He opened his eyes as watched the raindrops race each other. This was supposed to lift a great weight off his shoulders. But right now he just feels like he has made a huge mistake.

Confederate yelled his name from in front of the elevator. He speed walked over to his lover and gave him a soft smile. They held hands and walked into the elevator. He received a kiss to his forehead and held his lovers hand a bit tighter. He felt happy, for once, he was happy.

Once they got to the room however, that feeling disintegrated. Through he tried to his best to convince himself it was still there.

He was called worthless, an embarrassment, stupid and pathitc. He knew it was true, but he couldn't stop the tears from rolling down his face. Soon after, he would lay in the bed and cry. If he was lucky, and confederate was in the mood, his boyfriend would apologize and they would have sex. Even if he didn't want to.

Sadly, he would have to cry himself to sleep tonight. Quietly.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

○●To Be Continued○●