•Day 1 part 3•

Lunch rolled around sooner then later. American was just walking out of the bathroom when he was pulled aside. He look up at the tall country beside him and smiled slightly.

"Oh hey Canada-.."

"So what do you have to tell me?"

He sighed and chuckled. "Damn, Nada we get some food first?"

"Oh yah-" he giggles a bit "sorry bro.."

American and Canada walked out of the building. They stoped in the parking lot near Nada's car.

"So..wanna go to McDonald's?" Canada pulled out his phone and started flipping though his contacts, want to see if Aussie or Zea wanted to come along.

Amica paused for second. His eyes went straight to his stomach and the ground. In the past couple weeks he had barely eaten anything at all. He wasnt fat by any means but he felt like he was. Confedrate saw it to. He was always remarking on how fat and disgusting he looks. So he decided to go on a diet.

Canada tapped his shoulder "uh Ame? You wanna go to McDonald's or no?"

"No thanks...I just realized I'm not hungry" he walked over to Canada's car and sat on the hood.

"You? Not hungry? Well this is first-" he chuckled.

America sat there in silence for a moment. It gave Canada an uneasy feeling.

"So America..where have you been these pass few weeks?"

America looked up at his younger brother. With a sigh, he signaled him to come closer. Canada put his arm around him as he leaned on the hood of the car.

"Canada..I have a boyfriend...and he's uh...um he's sick..so I've been taking care of him"

Canada's eyes lit up. On his face rested a huge smile. He hugged America tightly.

"The single pringle in the family family finally has a boyfriend!! Who is he?? Can I see a pic him?? When and how did you meet him!?"

Seeing Canada so excited made Ame smile a bit. He had been single for a very long time, not really good at the whole dating thing.

"Damn Canada! Slow the fuck down! It isn't that serious!" He laughed and gave Canada a pat on the back.

"What's going on over here?"  Germany yawned.

"Is America pregnant or something?" Aussie laughed.

They both looked over to the group of people standing before them. Japan, Jay,  Poland, Germany, Ukraine, Israel, Australia, South Africa and finally New Zealand.

"AMERICA HAS A BOY-" Ame covered Canada's mouth.

"Don't be so loud!"

"Oh fuck- sorry.." Canada moved his hands. "America has a boyfriend!"

The others smiled and gave America their congrats.

"Aww now we can't-" New Zealand had started.

"So who is it??" Isreal interrupted.

"Is it russia!!!???????" Japan practically ran over to them.

"No japan..for the love of god give up on that dream.."   America gave her a 'really?' face.

"Never!" Japan

They had a small laugh as they started to go back into the UN buliding.

"Well who is it?" Jay asked walking infront of Ame.

"Ok ok ill tell you! His name is con-" America stopped walking as his phone started to ring. He pulled it out of his pocket and looked at the caller ID. Shit...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

○●To Be Continued○●