. Chapter 29 .

*Some more Mature scenes in this chapter you have been warned*
*Play the song at begging of chapter*

Hayley's POV:

Ace moved his body so his dick was right above my pussy. Our eyes never left one another's as he entered his dick inside me. I gasped and spread my legs further apart as he pounded into me.

"ACE!" I screamed as he pushed his full length into me. Fucking hell.

A tear of pleasure rolled from my eye and down my cheek. Ace slowly pulled out of me only to thrust himself right back inside me.

Holy mother of god this man is heavenly.

I actually think his dick rearranged my guts like generally I felt that shit move.

"Ace sl-slow down." I said as he fastened his thrusts instead of slowed them down.

"You feel so fucking good love." He said as he buried his face into the crook of my neck.

"Ace please." I moaned as I released all over his dick. Ace quickly pulled out and came all over my stomach which made me gasp at the warm liquid that spread over my stomach.
END OF MATURE SCENE
"Holy fuck." Ace said as he rolled off me and went into the bathroom and grabbed a few tissues to wipe the mess. I was still lying there trying to process all the pleasure I just felt.

"You ok?" Ace asked me as he kissed my forehead. I nodded not being able to form any words just yet. This man literally just ruined me.

"I-I think you rearranged all my guts." I managed to say as I looked into his black eyes.

"That was the plan babe." He said with a smirk. He then threw me my t-shirt and a pair of panties that I tried to grab but I was in to much pain to move.

Ace quickly put on a pair of his shorts I had of his in his closet (yes I ligit have every piece of this boys clothing) and he walked over to me and helped me into the two items of clothing.

"Thank you." I said before flopping back down and closing my eyes. I left the bed dip beside me and a warm arm wrap around my waist and Ace burying his face into my neck.

I could get used to sleeping like this. I thought to myself as sleep took over my body.

*next day*

I woke up to Ace's piercing black eyes staring at me as he played with a curl from my hair in between his fingers. I sighed and leaned into him.

"Good morning sleepy head." Ace said with a chuckle. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek before getting up and going into the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and did my business before walking back into the bedroom to see Ace still in the same position as before. I went back into bed and hugged Ace as he kissed my head.

"Can I talk to Izzy on your phone please?" I asked him. He nodded and handed me his phone. I pressed the contact and waited for her to answer.

"Hello Ace what do you want?" Izzy asked him in her sleep voice. She just woke up.

"Hey Iz its me." I said into the phone. There was a moment of silence before she replied.