. Chapter 4 .

Ace's POV:

That was all it took. That one confession from Hayley made all my anger rise. How could Lucas and Brooke do this to Hayley?

I left Hayley sitting at the old oak tree while I went to find Lucas, I needed to find him. The fact he did that to her made me so fucking angry. I heard Hayley start to run after me but I didn't care I needed to find Lucas.

I pushed through the doors of the school building and stormed down the now empty halls. I knew Lucas wouldn't be at class and probably fucking some bitch so that's where I went. Straight to the one place everyone goes to for a quick fuck and I should know because I used to go there myself almost everyday. But not anymore.

I ran trough the doors of the locker room Hayley close behind me and that's when I saw him deep inside some girl on one of the locker room benches.

I didn't even care I just needed to get my anger out so I lunged at him not caring what anyone else was doing. I started punching him naked body over and over soon all his face was like bruises and cuts but I didn't care I needed him to hurt, and hurt bad just like he made Hayley hurt.

I could hear the girl who he was with screaming for me to stop but that wasn't going to stop me from what I was doing but what did surprise me was that Hayley didn't seem to try and stop me.

Soon the coach of the football team came storming into the room and pulled me off Lucas making me even more pissed because I wanted Lucas to really hurt.

"ACE COLLYMORE, HAYLEY MATTHEWS, LUCAS MCKAY AND EMILY HILL GET TO THE PRINCIPLE'S OFFICE NOW!" I looked over at Hayley to surprisingly see her smiling? I thought she would be pissed but I didn't think much of it as we all needed to go to the office. Lucas and that Emily girl stayed to get dressed while me and Hayley went ahead of them towards the office.

"Why did you do that Ace? I mean sure he bloody well deserved it but why?" I looked into her blue eyes as she walked next to me and I sighed while searching my brain for a reasonable answer for why I did what I did because I couldn't tell her I did it for her I didn't want to creep her out.

"I did it because him and I have some history together and he betrayed me a couple years back and you telling me he cheated on you I guess made all my anger just release and all I wanted to do was hurt him. This wasn't exactly a lie Lucas did do something in the past to betray me but I left that in the past a long time ago.

I looked over to Hayley as she nodded her head making her gorgeous black curls bounce since they now came out of the bun she was wearing earlier due to the fight she had with Brooke.

***

Once we all left the office we were all put in detention after school even though I tried to convince the principle that Hayley had nothing to do with all this mess he still didn't care so that's how we all ended up in the now empty school sitting in a classroom while the teacher slept at the front.

Hayley was next to me as we sat in the back row and Lucas and that Emily girl was on Lucas's lap playing with his hair. I turned to Hayley and watched as she played around with her camera that she had brought with her today I'm guessing for photography class.

I decided to speak to her even if she was annoyed at me so I took a deep breath and spoke "Hey Hayley are you ok?" I spoke in a low whisper so only she could hear me.