. Chapter 8 .

WARNING: Some mention of animal abuse in this chapter you have been warned.

Hayley's POV:

I woke up in Ace's car lying on his warm chest as he slept under me breathing heavily. I looked down at my attire to see I was now wearing Ace's white oversized T-shirt and his boxers. Don't ask me how I ended up in these because I couldn't tell you.

I looked over at Ace sleeping while he had his arm wrapped around my waist, I just watched his perfect face with his dark brown hair that fell over his forehead and the morning sun made his golden skin glow.

"Stop staring at me while I'm trying to sleep love." My eyes widened once his husky voice filled my ears making me shoot up away from his chest only to be pulled back down into his hard chest by his hand around my waist.

"I never said you could get up Hayley your comfy." I stared at Ace's now open eyes as he stared down at me with a slight smile on his perfect lips.

"Ok sorry Mr. softy." I teased him while getting comfy on his chest once again, I then felt him lightly chuckle from beneath me and that's when memories of last night came flooding back into my brain.

'You and Ace did the nasty!' A voice in my head told me making me close my eyes to try and get rid of the voice. "Hey you ok Hayley?" I opened my eyes again to be met with a concerned Ace as he watched me.

"Oh um yeah I'm fine." I decided to say as I didn't want to tell Ace what I really thought. 'He just used you for sex he doesn't really want you Hayley' The voice sounded in my head once again making me over think even more.

"Hayley I know your not just fine so tell me what's wrong. Please." Ace said as he cupped my face with his large hand and looked into my eyes.

"Um do you really like me? Because Ace your a fuck boy and you have slept with practically every girl in school and yes I know we didn't sleep together last night we still did.. stuff and I just don't want to be hurt again."

I watched as a slight hint of pain filled his dark eyes but it was quickly hidden with an emotionless stare. "Hayley I know what I am like and I know that I don't exactly have the best reputation with girls but I promise you hun this is real."

He then moved his finger between me and his showing that it is me and him and no one else in that very moment. I sat up on his lap and looked down to see he was wearing his tracksuit bottoms to which I sighed in relief knowing he wasn't completely naked.

I then went to reply but got cut off by a warm pair of lips being pressed against my own making me hum into the kiss.

The kiss felt different. It felt gentle and warm and loving and not hard, violent and rough. I loved this kiss, it made me feel warm inside.

Soon we both broke the kiss to catch out breaths and that's when I finally realised that I have been out all night and my mum must be worried. "Shit I've been out all night my mums going to kill me."

I quickly rolled off Ace's lap and exited the car to grab the things off the ground by the side of the lake that we left from the night before and ran back to the car to be met with Ace who was now sat in the drivers seat.

I quickly shoved everything in the back seats and got into the passenger side as Ace drive off.

***