. Chapter 25 .

Hayley's POV:

I woke up to the bright ass light outside shining into my eyes. I groaned and dragged myself out of bed.

I made my way over to the bathroom and did my everyday morning routine.

I then came back out and grabbed my camera to see that the battery was low. I quickly placed the battery on charge and took a seat at my computer and looked through all the pictures of Mrs. Green that I took last night.

We managed to fit her into some of my clothes since she was a skinny old lady and had my body shape. In some pictures she wore a suit that I had in my closet and in others she wore a pair of my jeans and a white plain t-shirt.

She looked like a true badass. She even had her hair curled that I did for her and some makeup on.

I closed my computer after looking at the images and decided to get changed for school.

'I'll put the pictures of Mrs Green in my scrap book later'. I told myself as I went into my closet to pick out my outfit for the second day of hell.

I moved around a while inside my closet trying to find an outfit that would look not as bold next to Stella's so Stella was the centre of attention.

I looked and found a small skirt that was grey and black and white and paired it with a long sleeved black turtle neck. I then grabbed my knee high black socks and a black belt to go with it all. I then put on my black converse to match with everything.

(I don't know why I love putting so many different outfits in this story it's just an addiction ok)

I said bye to my mother after walking past her and out the door before she even had a chance to say anything about my outfit and headed straight for school in my car.

"Hey." Stella said as I got out my car. I smiled at her and grabbed my bag from the back seat. I looked over her outfit to see she had added some white knee high socks to her outfit. We looked like twins kind of.

"I love the new addition to your outfit." I smiled at her as we both stated to walk inside the building.

"Yeah I thought it was missing something and yep I was right." I nodded in agreement as we both walked down the hallway not going unnoticed by people as they looked over what we we're wearing.

I watched some girls roll there eyes and boys stare wide eyed at us but I didn't care I looked good and no one else mattered except me and Stella in this moment.