. Chapter 15 .

Hayley's POV:

"Shit, Hayley were going to be fucking late for the bus hurry up!" Izzy screamed at me from downstairs as she waited by my front door for me.

"Ok ok I'm bloody coming!" I shouted back while dragging my duffle bag down the steps that was filled with all my clothes I needed for the school trip.

"Bitch how much shit do you need were only going for the bloody weekend?" I said as I saw Izzy standing next to her two suitcases.

"Hayley. You can never be to prepared and all this is needed I have my hair straightener, my hair dryer, my curling iron, my emergency first aid kit, my many pairs of shoes. The list goes on babe but we have no time to waste we have to go NOW!" Izzy said as she grabbed both her suitcases and ran out my door towards her car as I laughed while following behind her.

"Ok so when we get to the school we will find out where we are sitting on the bus and if we aren't next to each other then I will trade with whoever it is you are next to deal?" Izzy said as she pulled into the school. Me and Izzy have always had this ritual where when ever we go on school trips we always HAVE to sit on the bus together so that means trading with people our tickets to sit together.

"Ok Izzy deal." I said while getting out of the car and heading inside the school leaving Izzy to struggle with her suitcases.

"Miss gurl why did you leave me to fucking carry my suitcases by myself do you know how humiliating that shit was?" Izzy said as she came up behind me while I stood in the que to get my bus ticket.

"Oh get over it Iz it isn't all that bad I mean you decided to bring that much stuff not me babe so that is more of a you problem than an us problem." I shrugged making Izzy laugh and hit my arm.

"NEXT PLEASE!" A male voice sounded from the ticket stand as I walked over to the man. "name and permission slip please." He said holding out his hand for the slip. I won't bore you with the details because who the fuck want's to see me get a bus ticket.

"Ok that's all done for you and you will be sitting in seat B35 (Idfk what that number is I just made it up and went with it lmao).

I nodded my head while taking my ticket from him and leaving to the buses that were parked outside the school.

When I got out Izzy was right behind me as we walked to the buses. "Ok what number did you get?" Izzy asked me taking the ticket from my hands to read it.

"For fuck sake you got B35 and I'm B33 so I'll be in the seat in front of you come on maybe we can get the person your sitting next to, to trade with you." Izzy said while grabbing my hand and pulling me in the direction of our bus. We dropped our bags off for the driver to put in the bottom of the bus as we walked onto the bus to find our seats.

We walked down the narrow aisle of the bus while looking like two lost puppies for our seats. "Oh here are the seats lets ask who ever your sitting next to if they can trade!" Izzy said runnig to the seat but stopped when she saw something.

Confusion made it's way onto my face as I walked up behind her to see Ace sitting in the seat next to the one I was supposed to followed by Henry that sat in front of him.

"IZZYYYYYYY!" Henry shouted as he pulled her into a hug making her laugh. "Hey Hayley is it ok if I sit next to Henry and maybe half way through the journey we can switch?" Izzy asked with pleading eyes.