. Chapter 21 .

Hayley's POV:

I woke up to a sudden bump in the road making me hit my head on the glass window. I looked outside to see we were parked outside a tall house with a black roof and made from brick. It was surrounded by other houses on a small road in what looked to be a small village. There were many bigger houses around it.

(The house) "Um mother? Where are we?" I asked in a confused tone as I opened my car door and stepped out

(The house)
"Um mother? Where are we?" I asked in a confused tone as I opened my car door and stepped out.

"We are at our new house darling. So you better get used to this view now come on the mover van will be here soon I called them while you was asleep." My jaw dropped open when I heard what my mother said. She's Fucking making me move house AND SCHOOL.

"BUT MOM THERE IS ONLY A WEEK LEFT BEFORE I GRADUATE NO SCHOOLS WILL TAKE ME!" I screamed out of rage. She can't do this to me she just can't.

"IT'S MOTHER TO YOU! God Hayley be more formal with your words, And yes I know there's only a week left but I have spoken with the principle of the private school near here and he says you are welcome there since he loves my company he agreed." My mother said with a smug smile as she grabbed my school bag out of the car and entered our new home.

"I got some interior designers to decorate the house so we have all this lovely furniture already and please Hayley take those awful clothes off and put something more formal on when your clothes arrive god act like a proper lady!" My mother said before grabbing her laptop and entering what I'm guessing is her new office.

Just then a knock sounded at the door making me run to it. I quickly helped the delivery guys with the boxes of clothes and other personal items (since my mother was no where to be seen) and then they left, leaving me with all these boxes to unpack.

*2 hours later*
After what felt like a Fucking decade I finally finished with the unpacking. I will admit my new room was much nicer than my old room, it had white wooden floors and grey painted walls with a king sized bed under the window alongside an ensuite bathroom and a huge closet.

I decided to change my clothes since my mother would just shout at me again if I didn't. I quickly rummaged through my neatly organised closet and pulled out a plaid skirt and matching blazer and a white fluffy jumper and golden necklace. I sat that on my bed before showering quickly and applying lotion over my body and doing my daily shower routine.

I then changed into the outfit and gave one last look at myself in the mirror before rushing out and leaving my hair to dry naturally in there huge curls.

(The outfit)

(The outfit)

I walked down stairs to see my mother talking with someone at the door. I rushed down to be met with a tall brown haired man with black eyes. He resembled Ace's dad perfectly in fact he could be his twin but the scar over his left eye made him look slightly different.

When he saw me he smiled down at me before speaking in a low voice. "Ah this must be the daughter it's a pleasure to meet you my name is Jack, Jack CollyMore.

At the name CollyMore my ears instantly perked up. Could this man be related to Ace?

"Hi it's nice to meet you Mr. CollyMore." I finally said making sure to keep my formal act up In front of my mother.

"My son would love to meet you, I'm sure you two would get along perfectly." Jack said with a low purr to his tone making me sick to my stomach.

"Y-yeah maybe some time soon." I muttered before turning to my mother to see she was staring with love struck eyes at Jack.

I rolled my eyes and turned to leave when my mother stopped me.

"Hayley where are you going Jack here invited us for dinner at his house. He only lives down the road in one of the big houses isn't that amazing?" My mother asked while giving me one of those looks that said 'if I don't go she'll stab me in my sleep'.

"Oh yeah that is amazing let me just get my shoes and we can go." I said before running off to my room.

I quickly grabbed a pair of black healed boots and a pair of socks before meeting my mother again at the front door talking to Jack once again.

I grabbed my bag and left with them ready to walk down the road to his 'big house'.

Ok so I may of underestimated how big I thought the house would be. This shit was HUGE!

It had black gates all around it and palm trees planted in the drive way. The house was painted white and it had at least three stories maybe even more. There were two guards outside leaving me speechless. The guards had two husky's on leads and they looked very VERY under fed. They almost resembled scruff before Ace took him in.

My mother and I followed Jack inside his house where we were met with a long hallway. We followed him down it and into a large dining room. Sitting at the table was a beautiful women with dirty blonde hair and gorgeous grey eyes. She had the body of a bloody model. I looked to see a ring was on her finger. She wore a plain black pencil dress and some matching black heels.

"Jenny leave." Jack demanded making the women nod her head and practically run away.

I was shocked at how harsh Jack was towards the women who's name was Jenny. It was really unnecessary.

"OH AND GET THAT SON OF MINE DOWN HERE NOW!" Jack suddenly shouted making me jump slightly as he took a seat at the head of the table.

"Sorry about that, my wife is always so useless the only reason I keep her around is because my son needs her." Jack said, his voice dripping with venom. This asshole had ZERO respect for women and that made me want to tackle his ass to the floor.

Just then loud footsteps were heard entering the room. I turned to see a tall boy with a brown mop of hair that formed in a curtain like shape on his head.

He had grey eyes and small freckles spread over his face. He looked intimidating and resembled his mother perfectly except for the brown hair instead of dirty blonde.

"Ah Colten please take a seat there's someone here you should meet." Jack looked at me and winked as I watched Colten sit next to his dad and opposite me.

"Well hello beautiful." He suddenly said while eyeing me up and down and biting his lip. I looked at Jack to see he was smirking like a sick fuck at my mum while doing the exact same to her as Colten was doing to me, the only difference was that my mum was enjoying Jack's looks where as I wasn't enjoying Colten's at all!

This night is going to be... fun.

END OF CHAPTER