. Chapter 18 .

SPOILER IN THE NEXT SENTENCE FOR THE STORY 'Ace' SO IF YOU WANT TO READ IT BUT HAVEN'T YET SKIP THE MESSAGE UNDER THIS ONE! Love you all :)

For everyone who has read the story 'Ace' yes this song breaks me to ;(

Ace's POV:

Waking up next to Hayley felt like the most normal thing in the world. The way her body just fit so perfectly in my arms and the way her soft breathing sounded was like a breath of fresh air.

I stroked her long curly black hair while she slept making her visibly relax into my chest more. I looked around the room to see it was still dark outside meaning we didn't sleep for that long maybe 20 minutes or so.

I looked over to my phone to see Henry was calling me I gently reached for my phone making sure Hayley didn't wake up and pressed the answer button.

"Hey man, I managed to unlock Emily's phone so you can come and get it now." Henry whispered threw the phone making me wonder why he was whispering but I soon shrugged the thought off and replied with a simple ok and thanks before hanging up.

"Hey Hayley we have to get up and collect Emily's phone from Henry so we can delete the pics and then put it back in the same spot so she won't suspect anything." I whispered while shaking her gently which made her wake up with a slight yawn and nod of her head.

"Ok but first... clothes." She said in her sweet sleepy voice as she pushed herself up off the bed, bringing the duvet with her as she went towards her dresser and pulled out yet another pair of my pajama bottoms and threw them at me along with a huge shirt.

"Wait this shirt isn't mine who's is it?" I asked while putting my head through the shirt hole.

"Oh it's my dads I stole from him since his t-shirts are so soft and because he lives quite far away I take them to feel closer to him." She said with a shrug as she pulled some of her joggers onto her legs along with a plain white tank top and oversized zip up hoddie.

"Oh I'm sorry for bringing it up." I said guiltily as I picked up my old clothes that were flung across the room as we both left for my cabin.

When we got there we found Izzy fast asleep under the covers while Henry was sitting at his desk waiting for us.

I noticed how Henry had this... happy really happy look on his face and he had a slight blush to his cheeks to making his red hair shine against his red tinted cheeks.

"Um Henry are you ok? You look flushed are you ill?" I asked as I put a hand on his forehead which he just pushed away while laughing.

"No I'm completely fine. Anyway here's the phone and the password is '1234' so when you need to delete the pictures just put that code in."

I laughed thinking about how simple the passcode was after going through all this trouble to unlock it. I quickly thanked Henry and pulled Hayley with me out the door back to her cabin.

***

When we arrived back we deleted every photo from the gallery and recently deleted and then placed it back on the bathroom counter to make it look like nothing happened.

Letting out a breath of relief me and Hayley both fell back onto the bed and just started laughing.

"Wh-why ar-are we e-even laughing!" Hayley shouted while letting out a small snort which made me laugh even hared.

"I Don-don't even know." I replied still stuttering due to how hard I was laughing.

When we both calmed down we sat up and faced each other while sitting on the bed. Looking into those gorgeous brown eyes of hers mesmerized me and made me feel almost hepatized. This girl had me wrapped around her little finger and honestly I didn't mind.

"I want to show you something come with me." I suddenly said grabbing her wrist and pulling her with me back out the cabin door. I pulled her with me down a dirt path making sure to walk slowly so she didn't trip and fall.

"Ace where are we going, this better not be where I die." Hayley said as she pushed her body into mine to get closer to me since we were in the pitch black.

"Don't worry I'm saving the murdering for the next time." I teased as I lead her to the end of the path.

We ended up facing a huge field with fairy lights handing from the trees and a small pond in the middle. The sweet sounds of crickets and frogs filled the air.

I watched as her mouth opened slightly as she looked around her surroundings like a deer caught in headlights.

"Do you like it." I asked while rubbing the back on my neck due to nerves.

"It's so beautiful Ace how did you even know this was here?" She questioned me as she sat down on a blanket that I had set up earlier before coming to the camp fire as I was planning on taking her here some time this evening.

"Me my mum and dad used to come here on family vacations and I discovered this place on my last vacation here and thought it was perfect for me to take you here with a little picnic date." I motioned to the small basket on the corner of the blanket making her look over to it.

She gasped as she pulled it to her while I took a seat next to her. She pulled out the chocolate covered strawberry's and cookies and brownies from the basket along with the two bottles of beer I managed to take from the fridge back home and I thought it would be perfect for tonight.

"Wow Ace this is all so amazing. What did I do to deserve you." Hayley said while handing me a cookie and leaning against my chest.

We stayed in a comfortable silence while eating and occasionally talking about anything and everything.

"So why do you think Henry was all flushed looking earlier?" Hayley asked me making me look down at her while she looked right back at me with a piercing gaze.

I thought for a moment then it all finally clicked. "Oh my god he fucking got laid!" I shouted while chuckling.

"is that all men think about, is getting laid?" Hayley asked while rolling her eyes at me and picking up her bottle of beer and drinking a huge amount of it while looking at me.

"No that's not alllll we think about but it is 90% of what we think about." I said honestly which made Hayley laugh and shove me in the arm.

Us in this moment made me feel like I was the only person in the world with the only person who made me smile the way a child would when they got a new toy. She was my breath of fresh air and in that moment nothing else mattered to me.

END OF CHAPTER