. Chapter 28 .

*mature scenes in this chapter* YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Play the song when I say ;)

Hayley's POV:

"Bloody hell Ace." I said as he stumbled into the car.

"I'm sorry I didn't see the curb." He said as he got into the passenger side of my car and I got into the drivers side.

I placed my camera in the backseat after taking so many photos of the party and let out a sigh as I closed my eyes feeling tired.

"You ok sweetheart?" Ace asked me as he placed his hand on my thigh and started rubbing circles with his thumb on it.

"Yeah I'm good just tired." I said to him. I felt him lean over me and grab my seatbelt and plug it in for me.

I thanked him with a kiss on his lips and then started the car.

Ace was a little bit drunk so I drove the car back to my place. My mother was out at a Halloween party for her work and would be gone the whole weekend and Mrs Green went home to her husband so i had the house to myself.

"Where we going?" Ace asks me with his hand still on my thigh.

"We're going back to mine so I can upload these pictures to my computer and since no ones home you can say the night if you want." I said with hopefulness.

"Yeah sure I mean I would rather spend time with you than go back to Colten's house and hear him bite my ear off about how i ruined his chances with you." Ace rolled his eyes at Colten's behaviour as I pulled into my house.

"Woah nice house." Ace said as he got out the car and walked around to help me out even though he's the one who needed more help since he was a little drunk.

"Let's go inside." I said as I wrapped my arm around his waist and guided him to the front door. I had my camera around my neck so that I wouldn't drop it while helping Ace.

"Ok my bedroom is upstairs so come on Mr. Drunk let's go to my bedroom." I said to him as he leaned against me slightly with closed eyes.

I could of Sworn he wasn't even this bad earlier?

"Your pretty." Ace said as he played with my curls while I guided him up the stairs.

"Ace are you pretending to be more drunk than you actually are so I can look after you?" I asked him as we reached my bedroom.

"Noooo." Yep he was.

"Ok Ace if your that drunk then you won't be stable enough for sex." I stated with a shrug and started heading to the bathroom.

I felt a warm hand wrap around my wrist making me look back to see Ace grinning.

"Sex you say." He smirked and walked over to close my door. Oh fuck.

Ace then grabbed my remote to my LED lights and turned them to a red colour. Holy shit.

(Play song here)

"Come." Ace demanded as he sat down on the bed.

I Smirked and followed his orders as I moved and sat on his lap right on his hard dick.