P: You are accompanying sir in partnership project. So u have ur right to attend.. Don't worry. This is normal..

She felt so happy and checked the invite again and again. She was already glowing with happiness and her cheeks became red result of it.

She became dull and sullen soon. What if he really gets engaged to Pragya there. It would hurt her very badly. She could not take that. Her worst nightmare in life would be his engagement with another girl.

She returned to her desk and lazily placed that invite on her desk. She did not want to think much about it. She was yet to decide whether to attend that event or not.

Prakash soon called Thaatha to inform the news.

Thaatha: Sollu da.. Kuduthutiya???

Prakash: Kuduthutten. Ana adhu kulla naan patta paadu.. I would have fallen in devil's trap.. Nalla velai thappichen..

Thaatha: Sari da be safe.. Ava kai ku invite poiruchi le adhu podhum..

This was the sentence Pragya heard when she went to meet Raju Thaatha.. She wanted to solidify her position as the future matriarch of that house. As it didn't work with AK, she went to meet Thaatha. But the last statement he made in his call gave her a jerk of her life.

She guessed that he was talking about sindhuja in his call. She got curious to know and tried to dig with Thaatha. But he didn't open his mouth about that and maintained his silence on that topic. So after sharing her pleasantries and a quick lunch, she left to technopark.

Meanwhile in office, they both were getting ready for meeting, she brought him all the files for presentation and the pendrive which had presentation. He was giving them a last minute check while she was standing. She started talking and he was focusing on the files

Sk: Sir....

Ak: hmm....

Sk: unga veetule birthday banquet irukku le... Two days kazhichu...

Ak: hmm...

Sk: adhule.....

Ak: Enna???

Sk: ungalku ponnu paakurangala???

Ak: illa Maa.....

She felt instant joy in her mind....

Sk: appo anniku wedding announce panna poranga adhu Idhu nu sonnanga le....

He got up from his seat, came around the table, stood closer to her and placed his hand on the files she held

Ak: varadhavangalku Anga Enna nadandha Enna???

He pulled the file out of her hands and walked past her. When he went, his shoulders slightly touched hers. He left the room for meeting and there was a small smile on his face. He didn't know why he was teasing her and when did he start it. But he liked teasing her.

Sk: ayyooo ipdi irukkane... Epdi control pandradhu.... Ava kooda mattum commit aagatum.. Apram vechikren.... Cutiepie Vittu pogadhe.....

She was saying all these as there was no one in the room and soon she ran behind him after retrieving the pendrive he left on system.

When pragya reached 43rd floor, there was no one in the office. She wanted this kind of situation and she thought that God was gracing on her that day. She soon reached Sindhuja's desk and found the invite envelope.

She was irritated to find it there but soon her irritation turned into a smirk. She tore that envelope into pieces and threw it in the nearby dustbin. She had a victory smile on her face. After the humiliation she faced in the restaurant, she felt this was her retribution.

Sindhuja came back to her place and noticed that the invite was gone. She searched all the drawers and runners. She did not find it. When she turned she saw torn invite in dustbin. Her eyes were welled up with tears.

She felt this was her fate with him. Even though, she stayed near him. She could not reach him. It was hurting her immensely. Her face was so sullen after that.

She was preparing herself to leave the office. She went to secretary department to bid bye to Hema and came back to her place.

She then noticed another invite on her table. It was slightly different from the invite she received in the morning. It had purple color splashed in the golden invite. It looked much more classy and eye catching.

She looked around the office and noticed Ak and Prakash leaving the office and she thought that Prakash would have kept this one after seeing the torn invite.

*Author note: Sorry folks. Author was sick.. Adhan upload panna mudiyale nethu.. Indha chapter epdi irukku nu comments le sollunga😍😍😍... Pidichirundha Vote podunga😍😍😍... Ur votes my boost... Love u all...😍😍