"Don't leave," Jeno held Jaemins shakey gaze. "Please don't leave."

"Jen," Jaemin caught Jenos attention once again. "I don't understand. "

"What dont you understand?" Jeno relaxed his hands a little bit, not wanting to hurt Jaemin.

"I...." Jaemin's eyes turned glassy once again.

Jeno was starting to hate the look on the younger.

He's seen it too much lately.

"What is it, love? Hmm?" Jeno tilted his head, trying to soothe the youngers nerves.

"You said you love me," Jaemins voice was quiet, his teeth biting his lower lip as he broke eye contact. "I dont understand."

"I do, I love you Jaem," Jeno rubbed his thumbs on Jaemins wrists. "I love you and you love me."

"That makes no sense," Jaemin shook his head, trying to push his wrists out of Jeno's hold. "I've loved you for years Jeno."

"I have too," Jeno didn't let him go but kept himself soft. "It might've taken me a while to realize it but I'm definitely in love with you Na Jaemin."

"There's no reason to," Jaemin deflated when he realized Jeno wasn't going to let him go any time soon. "I was never anything you were looking for."

"What-" Jeno tried to cut in.

"Im not sweet or soft like a girl. I'm not tiny or short like a girl. I'm not smart or carefree. I'm not like any of the girls you've ever like Jeno," Jaemin sniffed as he looked down, his lip wobbling as his voice dropped to a whisper. "....im not beautiful..."

Jeno's pupils were blown wide at the words.

"The...fuck did you just say?" Jeno looked absolutely offended, his eyes narrowed in disbelief.

"I-" Jaemin wanted to speak.

"Nuh uh," Jeno growled at him. "My turn to speak."

He felt guilty as Jaemin flinched at his tone but pressed on.

"First of all," Jeno's hands tightened on Jaemins wrist to get his attention. "I dont care about whatever 'girls' I've like before because I'm in love with you, not them, you. Second of all, you are the sweetest and softest person I've ever met in my life. Always doing to nicest things I couldn't even imagine doing for others. You are a softie on the outside and the inside."

Jaemin wanted to voice his protests but didn't due to the growing and intimidating look on Jenos face.

"I dont care if you are short or tall. I dont care if you are big or small. You'll always be my little bun anway," Jeno leaned down to let his nose trail down Jaemins jaw. "You are smart as fuck by the way, always knowing everything. Always knowing me better than anyone.  Yeah, sometimes you get overwhelmed but thats ok. I'll always be here when that happens."

"Jeno-" Jaemins voice was all air as Jeno pulled back up.

"Hate to say it but your last point really pisses me off," Jeno's brown eyes bled honesty in Jaemins wide caramel ones. "You are fucking beautiful."

"But-" Jaemin's eyes couldn't leave Jenos.

"Cute, Adorable, Pretty, Gorgeous, Beautiful," Jeno listed them all as he leaned back down again. "All synonyms to Na Jaemin."

"...you...you think so," Jaemin was finally able to let out but it sounded a bit strangled.

Jeno chuckled before before leaning down next to Jaemins face.

"Oh I know so," Jeno began to place multiple pecks on Jaemins cheek bone. "The cutest little baby. The prettiest princess."

"My beautiful Nana," Jeno pressed a loud kiss to the side of Jaemins cheek, his fingers coming down to tickle Jaemins sides, eliciting a wet giggle from the boy below him.

"You understand now?" Jeno raised a brow at him, his still glowing after hearing Jaemin laugh.

It had been too long.

Jeno's eyes widened in panic when Jaemins giggles slowly turned into sobs, tears rolling down the porcelain cheeks.

"Jaemin? Whats wrong-" Jeno began to freak out.

Jaemin was quick to wrap his arms around Jeno's neck, pulling him down to place his lips on his.

Jeno let out a small suprised huff but let himself melt into the kiss.

They still had more to talk about.

The abuse.

The breakdowns.

The surgery.

The alcohol poisoning.

The plane ticket.

They didn't even know what they were.

But none of that mattered right now.

Not when Jaemin was letting his mouth be explored by Jeno Lee's sweet tounge.

Jaemin understood.