"I'm back, champ! Would you morph back for me?" (Y/N) asked politely, not wanting to intimidate Moreau since he has low self-esteem after his initial mutation.

Moreau returned to his human-ish look... barely controlling the mutation. (Y/N) quickly activated the G-Virus in his body and cut his hand with a glass shard floating in the water.

"Alright, drink this." (Y/N) said, dropping his blood into Moreau's mouth just as he did with the sisters, "Alright, let's wait for it to set in, then inject this here." He stated nervously, not sure if it would work.

After the G-Virus set in, combining with the Cadou, his cells all regenerated fast, but it kept his mutated look. (Y/N) injected the Vaccine, controlling the G-Virus and, thankfully, not affecting the Cadou.

"Alright, let's see. Do you still feel pain?" (Y/N) asked, wanting to know if his experiment is correct. Moreau shook his head, feeling a lot better now.

The G-Virus set in, healing the cells quickly just as the Cadou is mutating it. He would mutate more because of the new Virus, but because the strain of G-Virus inside him is only a few and is counteracted by the Vaccine, everything is canceling each other, keeping him stable.

"Now, try and mutate to the fish thingy." (Y/N) requested. Moreau can mutate without a problem and simply return back, "Good work, now you're cured!" He stated, smiling at the now stable Salvatore Moreau.

Since the strain of G-Virus inside him is few in amount, it is able to heal uncontrollable mutating cells that are little in number. But when Moreau controls the Cadou to morph into his fish mutation, it cannot cure it all so quickly. Making it so he can turn into it and back without a problem.

"Thank you, Creator. I am forever in your debt and will do anything to assist you in your endeavors." Moreau showed his gratitude, bowing down to his Creator.

"It's okay, Moreau. Just know that I'll never betray or leave all of you." (Y/N) said, patting Moreau in the back lightly to show his sincerity.

"Now, I have to go. I have other things to accomplish and will see you on a future date." (Y/N) said, standing up before growing wings once more.

"Remember, Moreau. Don't think of yourself as less than the others on this floor or even in the whole base. You have as much power as anyone here." (Y/N) said, giving Moreau a piece of advice so none of the other Lords would keep on bullying him.

(Y/N) flew away, seeing Moreau from the sky transform into his fish form before swimming happily in the reservoir. He smiled before flying back to the elevator.

"Alright, since the knights interrupted our offerings from the Chieftain of the village. I'd have to introduce myself." (Y/N) said, morphing his facial features using the Mold or Mutamycete. Surprisingly, his outfit as well.

"Wait. If the outfit is also mold... wouldn't that mean I'm naked!?" (Y/N) shouted, covering his private parts with his hands, "Nah, I'm not a girl... and I'm always on my birthday suit inside the house, I'm used to it." He laughed, throwing the fact that he's practically naked right now away.

(Y/N) morphed his appearance and clothes, replacing his white lab coat with a butler outfit. He needs to act as a representative of Mother Miranda, as well as look powerless.

"Alright, I'm set." (Y/N) said, walking out. The village is a bit far, so he activates C-Virus and mutates his legs into Noga-Skakanje.

Noga-Skakanje is a mutation of the C-Virus when the legs are severely damaged, making a mutation on the lower body akin to an insect's thorax and abdomen as well as mutating the legs, making it an insect legs, like a grasshoppers'