•𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲•

Start from the beginning

"Yes, yes I do"

"Damn, you're more stubborn than Sixx sometimes, y'know that? You never used to be this difficult"

"I learnt it from him- now, please- let me go back to my bed"

Tommy suddenly stopped walking and faced me, holding me in place by holding my forearms "I'll make you a deal- give me an hour... give me an hour to make you feel better... we're gonna talk and okay you might not like it but it'll help... if not, after the hours up you can go back to stabbing your pillows pretending it's Nikki or what the hell ever you do, okay?" I crack a small smile at the last comment Tommy made which he noticed immediately "See? I'm already making you smile... do we have a deal?"

I sighed and thought for a moment, quickly coming to a decision, because it's not like Tommy can make anything worse and it might do me some good- if I can feel better even for a couple of hours it's better than nothing "Yeah, yeah, okay- you win. We have a deal, you have an hour T-Bone, make it worth it"

A dazzling smile appeared on the drummers face "Awesome, I said about dinner and seems as you're heartbroken that means you get to pick where we get to eat, it's all on me- don't take advantage of it please, if this was a date then I'd allow a little bit of overspending but it's not... unless..." Tom said teasingly, I scoff and hit him on the shoulder as we begin to make our way down the corridor and toward the elevator.

"Hell no, you're ugly as fuck" I state.

"Ouch, bro- ya could have told me gently" he grinned  "Where'd you wanna eat then?"

"Nowhere fancy, trust me- we don't need any rumours about us- that's nasty man, there's still enough shit said about Nikki and I- I don't know where we can eat- can we find a diner or something?"

"Sounds good to me"

With that settled we head down to the lobby and our the hotel to find the nearest diner, we were walking for a short while, making some small talk about the shows and how Doc is being a dick like usual before finally stumbling on a place to eat, Tommy pulled open the door of the diner we'd chosen and gestured for me to enter, I laughed and gave him a middle finger "Fuck you, don't be all chivalrous this isn't a date"

"If you say so" Tommy teased playfully.

"T, is there something you wanna tell me? Not secretly batting for both teams, are we?"

Tommy shrugged "Well, not usually but I do have a thing for blondes"

Y'know what? Maybe spending time with Tom can make me feel better.

I chuckle and step closer to him placing my lips against his ear "I'll let you into a little secret... I'm not actually blonde"

The drummer let out a exaggerated gasp of surprise "Right, that's it I'm going, you're not worth my precious time, dude"

We both then burst into hysterical giggles, this all being banter anyway- Tommy was as straight as you can get but the part about being into blondes isn't because I think as long as it has a pussy he'll fuck it no matter the hair colour.

"Okay, let's just get to it and eat cause this was your fucking idea man" I said still laughing, patting T-Bone on the shoulder and walking past him into the diner which was surprisingly empty... it was good though, we weren't gonna get harassed.