The road trip

Depuis le début

"Where?" I asked and Jimin scratched the back of his neck.

"Well, I hope you dont feel uncomfortable but can you sit to somebody's lap until we get there?" He asked and I noticed Yoongi laying back with a smirk on. Oh no that smirk.

"You can sit on my lap... I wouldn't mind..." Yoongi said trying not to sound too upbeat. I desperately stared at Taehyung. Its better to sit on anyone else than Yoongi.

"Dont look at me Y/n...  I traumatuzed my legs on yesterday's game with Poka!" Of course Taehyung had basketball practice yesterday. Well what about Namjoon?

"Dont look at me either, I am his teammate..." He interrupted my thoughts only to unform me it would also be hard for him. Then I locked eyes with Jimin.

"I am sorry Y/n... I am driving..." He announced. Yoongi had that smile of a winner, knowing that I dont have any other options. I sighed defeated and get in the van. "So I guess Lets go!" Jimin enthusiastically said and closed the door.

I timidly sat on Yoongi's lap and lets say that it felt pretty awkward for my body to be on top of his.

"So this rodarip is about to begin!" Jungkook gave a peck on Leia's cheek. Yoongi attempted to lean closer to my ear.

"Hello Babygirl... I didnt get the chance to greet you earlier..." He whispered, only for me to hear, And I discreetely stared at him. "Why did you have to destroy that silence?" I hissed and his put his hands around me on purpose.

"Did I really destroy anything or just made it better?" He said. I scoffed amd released my waist from his hold. "Listen here, you dumbo, You dont get to talk to me or pull these types of tricks until we are there!" I whispered in a really threatening way.

"Fine Fine...!" He let go of me and sat back like I was not even sitting on top of him. The car started moving so that stupid roadtrip officially began. Yoongi indeed managed not to talk to me for the most of the trip but I was still feeling uncomfortable I was actually moving a lot. He seemed to have a hrd time after a while.

"Can you stop moving so much?" He whispered to my ear. "Why?" He said but then I realized that something wrong was going down there. My eyes widened in shock.

"Yoongi stop that!" That was really awkward. He bit his lip and tried to stay calm. "I will just stop moving babygirl cause its getting worse..." He exclaimed. 

"Yoongi I-I can feel that stop it..." I stuttered in fear. "Its not a switch to turn it off... Just wait a little..." We had that awkward whisper chat that didnt notice Taehyung staring at us with a sly smirk.

"What?" I asked and he acted like he didnt hear nothing.

"Oh nothing Nothing... What a beautiful day!" I turned to look at Yoongi and he shrugged his shoulders. I waited until it was finally better for him. Thank god that thing down there stopped annoying me and we stayed speechless for the rest of the roadtrip.

As soon as we got there I grabbed my bag and we all exitted the van with our things. Jimin's house by the beach seemed luxurious to be honest. These guys are like really affluent. Yoongi grabbed the bag from my head this time.

"I'll have that, Its heavy..." he said. "Hey w-" I was about to say but he walked past me and entered the house. I stood speechless staring at how good the living room was. Will the rest of the rooms be like that?

"Guys I hope you like it here...!" Jimin politely smiled. "Of course we do! Its awesome!" Leia cheered. Then Jimin stared at me. "Its really awesome Jimin... Thank you..." My answer made him blush a little.

"But there is one tiny problem... Well we only have 4 rooms..." he answered and I bit my lower lip.

"Wont we share a room as always?" Taehyung asked Jimin and he scratched the back of his neck. What? "Um Y-Yeah yes... Okay!" He akwardly smiled but he seemed not to really want to this time.