Ferries Wheel

Something I was unable to comprehend from the day I was born until today were how boy's think.

And not just boys... But play boys!

All they really think is sex? If that so then what am I doing in a group full of them? Why am I letting Leia go out with one of them.

What's wrong with me? When did I lose the control without even realizing. I need to sort out everything because its too late.

I decided to isolate myself from the rest of my group just because I couldn't stan who they really are and how they probably see women. I thought I was alone and peaceful in total tranquility to finally think but Yoongi of course had to follow me and destroy any chance I had in a chill moment.

He grabbed my wrist and turned me around pretty swiftly. Now my back was practically towards the ferris wheel that I was planning to go in yet Yoongi was delaying any chance to do so.

"Where are you going?" He asked because I ran like that a while ago. Well, probably! How can I be sure with boys. They always say that we are weird and dont know what we want but they are not better.

"Let go..." I said and pushed his hand away from mine.

"Are you mad? Did I do something?" He asked so clueless and I bet he indeed was. How can someone be so clueless. "Of course!"

"What?"

"You exist..." I tried to walk closer to the ferris wheel but he ran in front of me and stopped me. "Well, That was not my choice to start with... so except that?"

"You really dont know, Do you?" I crossed my arms and narrowed my eyebrows in total disappointment. He really thinks he is a normal teenage guy.

"Nope, What did I do?"

"You are playing with me Yoongi! Like I am one of your booty calls... Stop flirting..." I hissed pretty offensive by his imature way of treating me. "Hey, Wait Babygirl, I've never p-" He was about to say something but he called me Babygirl. That word is way more than just triggering.

"See, You are doing it again... Listen here you Dimwit, Find another girl to play and stay. Away. From. Me!" I didnt even gave him the green light to continue and entered the gates so I can spend some time alone in the ferris wheel.

The wagons even had door that could close me in and seperate me from the outside world. Thank god! The outside world is stupid!

I sat back and relaxed, mentally prepared myself before the door's close. I really do not want to think about Yoongi and how dumb he apparently is. I want to stay alone.

But of course I am so unlucky that NOTHING I just said is going to happen.

One sec before the doors close Yoongi literally jumped in MY wagon and entered without a permission. "Yo What are you doing? You will damage your already damaged self!" I argued in total shock.

"Do you really care about me? Cause a while ago you were screaming that I am a player in front of everyone!" He said and sat right next to me while the wagon started moving.

"Did I offend you? Oh Dear..."

"Of course you did!"

"Why? Its not like I lied, Idiotic prick! Indeed you are playing with everyone!" I said and sat in the tiny bench in front of us, removing myself from the one we were already sitting. I should stay as far away.

"You are overreacting. Its not bad playing a lil... Just a little, No one will get hurt... And you know some people also want no strings attached!" He answered and I gasped.