"If you call creating chaos not doing much," Cassian snickered, making Vik glare at him.

"I'm not the chaotic one, you are!"

Mor ushered Feyre away from the males, taking her to the table, "I want you all to myself before Amren hogs you—"

As if on cue, the silver eyed female enters the room. The way her eyes looked made feyre realize that she wasn't High Fae at all, but something else far more dangerous and ancient. The Cursebreaker watched Amren and Rhysand, noticing the clear bond between the two. When Amren turned to her, she had never felt any smaller. It relieved her when the shorter woman nodded her head towards the empty seat beside Mor.

Vik didn't really listen to them talk. He was waiting for his sister, who was nowhere to be found again. Honestly, for a spy who had such high ranks, she was not mindful of her time.

They were about to start eating when she strolled in. "Glad you could grace us with your presence, Callaghan," Rhys said, with Cassian chuckling on the side.

"Again, I wasn't informed there was such a strict schedule to be followed," she sits on the chair across Vik.

Feyre froze at the sound of her voice, "You."

Cal offered her a soft smile, "Hello, my lady, nice to see you again."

"You helped me," the girl almost whispered.

"Let's keep that bit to ourselves, Feyre," she winked at the girl, "Rhysand didn't know."

Callaghan hoped that that was enough to cut the conversation short. It was, but only to a certain extent.

They all began eating, except for Amren who just sipped on her glass of blood. So Cassian took her plate and dumped her food onto his and Azriel's plate. Callaghan smiles at that, especially when Azriel apologized to the raven haired female.

Talk about the siphons and Illyrians came and Cal couldn't help but quiet down, that is until Feyre called the brute Lord Cassian. Cas had spewed his wine, making Mor jump up from her seat.

"If he's a Lord of anything," Vik said, "He'll be the Lord of Big Mouths."

"Probably Lord of Stupidity too while we're at it," Cal adds.

Cassian points at her with his fork, "You shut up, Cal."

"Or what?" She teased, "You gonna cry about it?"

Cassian moved to stand, and so did Callaghan, but they stopped when Rhys said, "Best behaviors, or have you forgotten?"

Both sat back down, albeit reluctantly. Cal had a smirk while Cassian had his eyes narrowed at her.

"Callaghan," Rhysand warned, as tension was still felt in the room. "Apologies," she said, not breaking eye contact with Cas, "Not my fault your General is such a baby."

"Callaghan, I will—"

"Literal children," Mor sighs, "Forgive them, Feyre, this is their best behavior."

"Cassian is not a lord," Rhysand went to explain, cutting the tension between his friends, "Though I'm sure he appreciates you thinking he is."

Callaghan remained mostly quiet after that fiasco with Cassian. She listened to their stories intently. They had shared them to her many times before but it still got her invested. Sometimes, she would quip short comments here and there but never to the point of talking over the others.

Then Feyre turns to her, "And you, how did you meet Rhysand?"

Call offered her a short smile, "We met — in an unfortunate circumstance."