𝑂𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑑 💙

Start from the beginning

Percy was not in the mood for jokes though, to put it simply Annabeth was a little more than surprised. "I am not booking an appointment to see my wife, I should be able to do that whenever I want."

"It's a joke, but seriously I don't have time right now. What about tonight?"

His expression softened and he pulled her closer. "Fine, it's a date." Then he kissed her goodbye. Annabeth had a strict rule against office PDA but Percy had never been one to follow the rules. Especially not ones that she made. He pulled away, Annabeth was a little disappointed, to be honest. Even after 7 years of experiencing Percy's kisses she still got butterflies. She couldn't wait for that date.

***

Annabeth walked through the door and the first thing that she saw was Percy in a suit. And dam did he look good. Annabeth gulped. She started looking around the room, he'd lit candles and everything. Annabeth appreciated the effort he put into their dates, it spoke wonders for her sense of romance.

"Well hello there Gorgeous, " He smirked up at her looking all but impeccable. Was he trying to kill her?

Annabeth suddenly felt very underdressed in her work clothes which consisted of tan pants, a white button-down and a dark blue vest. "Hi, " She blushed. Somehow even after all these years, Percy was still able to make her go scarlet with all but a few words. But that didn't mean Annabeth didn't have a few tricks up her sleeves.

She walked past him without giving him a second glance. "Where are you going?"

"Wait, I'll be right back."

She came back in a dark blue dress. Percy's favourite colour. A colour that she looked amazing in according to him.

(I don't want any comments saying that this dress is slutty or some shit like that, if you comment that I will report you

(I don't want any comments saying that this dress is slutty or some shit like that, if you comment that I will report you. I'm not joking, no slut-shaming will be tolerated in my comments sections. Thank you.😊)

He just stood there and stared at her, until she spoke up. "Well, What do you think Seaweed Brain?" She giggled.

"You look stunning, better than Aphrodite herself." He whispered in her ear and he meant it alright. After all, if he saw Annabeth in Aphrodite then his wife was definitely the more beautiful one. But don't tell her he said that he didn't want to be smited. "Well shall we eat, Milady?"

She took his arm and smiled. "We shall, Good Sir."

They joked around for a little while longer but then Percy brought up what he asked this morning. "Annabeth you know I love you but you have to take better care of yourself." The mood of the room changed with that one sentence.

"What do you mean?" Sure maybe she forgot to eat lunch or didn't get to sleep till midnight but she wasn't neglecting her health.

"Annabeth you're overworked. You keep forgetting things and you don't sleep until like 2 in the morning. Heck, you're still awake when I come back from my late-night shifts at the station."

"Ok that's exaggerating besides I'm not a child I can take care of myself." She could take care of herself after all she'd being doing it since she was a child.

Percy knew Annabeth was just being stubborn, she wouldn't admit it. He knew it wouldn't be that easy, "Annabeth, Sweetheart, I know your not a child but that doesn't mean I don't care about you. I just don't want you to tire yourself out." He grabbed her hand playing with her ring as he explained.

Annabeth relaxed, maybe he was right she had been awfully tired this past week. Maybe a day off tomorrow wouldn't be such a bad idea. "I'm sorry, it's my parents' genes."

"It's okay, Wise Girl. I love you." He brushed a golden curl behind her ear and kissed her.

She murmured the words "I love you too" into his lips. And they both felt like they had just said it for the first time. It was perfect. It was Percabeth.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welp that's it, people. My first Percabeth one shot. What did you think? Is there anything you'd like me to include or change? Oh yeah and leave feedback.

And for those of you reading my other Percabeth fanfic don't worry there will be a new chapter tomorrow I haven't forgotten. This is just another fun little project I wanted to do. I hope you liked it. And thanks for reading both :)

-Navzoon ❤️