My Husbands Best Friend (TaeJin)

"Ahhhh Tae, FUCK", Jin screams out as his husband pounds into him from behind, Jin knows he will have bruised hip bones by the time they are done, his husband is a beast in the bedroom and Jin loves it. Taehyung cleans his husbands sweaty tired body up, he knows he was a little extra tonight but he has a lot of pent up frustration from work. He works for his father who owns a multi billion dollar company and he throws a lot of work on Taehyung with out a concern at all for his sons well being, his father went thru it and now Tae has to endure it. He covers Jin up with the blanket and kisses his beautiful lips, "I love you so much my Jinnie", he whispers. 

He walks into his home office and turns on his computer to start writing some reports that he needs to bring to a meeting tomorrow. He sits back in his chair and smiles when he thinks about the wonderful gorgeous man laying in his bed right now, the first time he saw Seokjin walking into his English class in college, he knew he would be his. When he introduced himself to Jin the first time, they hit it off perfectly, that's when Tae knew that Jin would only be his, forever. So he asked Jin out for that night and by the time the date was over they were boyfriends, 3 months later they were engaged and 4 months after graduating they were married, Tae's parents absolutely adore Jin, they fell in love with Jin faster than Tae did. 

When Tae's father asked Jin to come work for them Jin was super excited, but it was short lived because on of the employees that worked with Jin wouldn't stop sexually harassing him, Tae's father had him fired and arrested on the spot and Tae made Jin his personal assistant so that he could keep an eye on him. He is amazing at his job, and having Jin so close everyday is what helps keep Tae's stress level down, and it helps a lot when is husband has such an amazing mouth when he is on his knees under Tae's desk. Tae smiles at the thought. But Tae better than anyone knows that Jin is more than that, he is perfect in every way possible, and Tae thanks god everyday for bringing him into his life.

His skype starts to ring, and when he answers it he sees his best friend from the states Mila, she was born in Korea and her parents and Tae's parents are best friends, so they grew up together, when she was 16, her and her parents moved to the states, Tae has gone to visit her and they talk all the time, she even came back for Tae's wedding. "Hey Mila, what time is it there", I ask her. "One in the afternoon, why are you up so late", she giggles. "Work, what else, how is everything, how is Joe", Tae asks about her husband. "He is good, we are both really good, Tae I wanted to let you know that Joe and I are coming back to Korea for a bit and I wanted to get together with you and Jin", she says. "Of course, when will you guys be here", Tae asks. "Next week, Ill call you when we are settled", she says kissing the screen and saying goodnight. 

Taehyung heard the cutest yawn and watched the most beautiful man in the world walk toward him with just a robe on, hanging off his shoulder, his nipple exposed, sleepy eyes and bare feet. Tae has fallen in love even more and his cock is now rock hard, once Jin is in front of him he pulls him on his lap, Jin feels his husband's arousal and smiles to himself as he buries his face in Tae's neck. "Why are you here and not in bed with me", Jin says wiggling his ass a little making Taehyung groan. "I have those two reports to write before tomorrow", Tae sighs holding Jin's hips. Jin sits up and looks at Tae with such love in his eyes, he kisses Tae with such passion that its driving Taehyung insane, Jin pulls away and turns around reaching onto Tae's desk and inserting a tiny hard drive into Tae's laptop. While it boots up Jin pulls the robe off both shoulders and leans back onto Tae's chest, grinding his ass into Tae's erection, he growls, quickly pulls his boxers down to his thighs and slides right into Jin's waiting hole. Jin bounces up and down on his husband and it doesn't take long for Taehyung and Jin to reach their climax at the same time.