Execution (TaeJin)

"Assistant DA Kim, are you sure the man you put on death row is guilty, are you positive that Kim Lee deserves to die, you could be killing an innocent man", the reporter yelled at Taehyung. "We are positive he belongs there , all the evidence points to him and he confessed", Taehyung says walking past the crowd and into the court house, "the DA's office has been wrong before ADA Kim, not everything is as it seems, everybody thinks you are wrong again", the same reporter yells. Taehyung sighs and shuts his office door, drowning out the protesters and reporters outside, he has always wanted to be a lawyer, but when they offered him the Assistant District Attorney job, he thought he would be doing a greater good. Boy was he wrong, its nothing but late nights and constant harassment. Kim Lee, that's what everybody is protesting  about, everybody says he's innocent but the evidence dont lie.

"Taehyung, rumor has it that Kim Lee's son is on his way back to Seoul", the District Attorney tells Tae over the phone. "Where has he been", Taehyung asks. "Ask your assistant, I had her do a background check on him, you may want to meet up with him", the DA says. "Rose, please come in here", when she walked in Tae asked her sit, "what do we know about Kim's son, where has he been thru all this." "He is arriving from the US today, he has been studying medicine abroad and couldn't get away to make the trial, he was in the middle of exams and his residency at University of Illinois Hospital", Rose says. "We need to reach out to him when he gets settled", Taehyung tells her.

Its finally 7pm, Tae is heading home for the night, he stops in a little restaurant on the way to pick up dinner. After he orders he stands back and waits for them to call his name, he hears the bell above the door and a man walks in and stops at the counter too order, when he turns Taehyung's breath catches in his throat, the man is gorgeous. "Good evening", the man says to Taehyung. "Good evening, its a nice night out, isn't it", Tae says nervously. "It is, is this place any good", the stranger asks. "Oh yes, I come here all the time, the owners are very nice people", I say admiring his beautiful smile. "Oh your significant other doesn't cook for you", the man says smiling. "I'm single", Tae says. "I'm stunned you are single with a face like that, "would you like to stay and eat with me, I am just getting back in town and I dont know a lot of people", the man says. "Sure, Taehyung", Tae says holding out his hand. "Seokjin", he says. "Very beautiful name, it fits", Tae says. "Fits", Seokjin asked confused. "A beautiful name for a beautiful man", Tae says shyly. Seokjin blushes and smiles, grabbing their food from the counter.

The next morning Taehyung woke up with the feel of the gorgeous mans lips on his still, Taehyung blushes as he remembers sitting with the man all night and talking about nothing at all, but they laughed a lot and really liked each others company, they got on so well. When it was time for the place to close, Seokjin tells Tae that he is staying at a hotel near by and can walk, but he hailed a taxi for Tae and he walked up to Taehyung, grabbed his chin and brought their lips together. Taehyung lays there smiling like a love sick teenager when he hears his phone go off, he gets up and gets ready for work, he received a text from Rose saying that Kim Lee's son would be in the office at 9am. When Tae got to the office Rose handed him his coffee and his itinerary for the day, a little after 9am there was a knock at the door, "Sir He's here", Rose says breathlessly.

  "Well show him in, thank you Rose", Tae says noticing Rose's blushed cheeks, and she comes in opening the door all the way. The man that walked into Tae's office that day, is the same man that changed his life forever the night before, they stared at each other, they cant believe they are standing in front of each other. "Good Morning", Seokjin says. "Good Morning", Taehyung says in a whisper. "You are Mr. Kim's son", Taehyung asks. "You are the man trying to kill my father", Seokjin says. Seokjin saw the hurt flash in Taehyung 's eyes at that statement, Tae motions for Jin to sit down.

"Taehyung, before you and I talk may I please ask to talk to my father first, his attorney can be there so that you can be sure there is no corrosion", Seokjin says taking Taehyung's hand. Taehyung was torn, this could be bad if people see him with Kim Lee's son intimately, but he cant help himself, he is so drawn to the man physically and sexually that its distracting. "Yes Seokjin, you can talk to him, I trust you", Taehyung said rubbing his thumb over Jin's hand. Jin stood up, pulling Tae up with him, he again grabbed Tae's chin and brought their lips together, "thank you, when I am done I will call you, my father will be recanting his original statement." Taehyung gasped, but allowed Seokjin to kiss him again before walking out of his office.