My High School Crush Pt 2 (TaeJin)

🔞🔞🚫🚫🛑🛑 This chapter will have slight angst, light smut, and some foul language

Seokjin

"Hobi you set me up, you tricked me into coming here", I say trying to find the door to get out. Instead I stormed into a closet, "why do you have so many fucking closets",  I yell, feeling humiliated. "Jin please give me five minutes that's all I ask then you can leave and never speak to me again", Taehyung asked grabbing my wrist before I opened another closet door, "everybody out please." When it was just him and I, "what do you want Taehyung, to call me more names, or belittle my feelings for you some more, you got off on making me feel stupid for liking you, well I know now I was a stupid fool for thinking you were a good person underneath the asshole persona", I say with my back to him. 

He back hugs me, and I try to get out of his arms but his grip is strong, "Seokjin I am so so sorry for every mean thing I ever said to you, please believe me, that's why I had Namjoon call Hobi, because I have thought of nothing but you since graduation", he says into my ear, "I was stupid for ignoring your feelings toward me, you were and are such a good person, I have dealt with only people wanting things from me and I regret every single day letting you believe that I didn't have feelings for you and letting you go without telling you, because I did, I do." I squirm a little, but not trying as hard as before, "what do you mean do, why should I believe you, assholes lie too ya know", I pout. He laughs, "yes they do, but I have no reason to lie and I am not an asshole anymore, but if you want proof, look", he says taking his phone out and opening a folder. 

I pulled out of his arms and took the phone, not believing what I was seeing. Hundreds of pictures of me in High School, "look at my wallpaper and my lock screen", he says. "Where did you.. Why do you have these". I ask confused. "Some I took without you knowing and some I got from other people", he says. "This is one my favorites, I stole it from Yoongi, and made it my lock screen...

 "This is one my favorites, I stole it from Yoongi, and made it my lock screen

Taehyung

"Your beautiful eyes and your pudgy lips, you were so adorable Seokjin, how could I not want you, I was just to stubborn to admit it", I say taking his hand again and kissing it, "have dinner with me tonight, please." "I don't know Taehyung, my heart was broken by you once already, I don't know if it can take another hit like that", he says playing with my fingers. "Seokjin, I wont break your heart, I promise, I want to make this better", I say pulling him to me so that our faces are inches apart, "how is it you are even more beautiful than I remember." He blushes, "fine, Ill have dinner with you, stop trying to butter me up", he says trying to pull away but I don't let him. 

Dinner was amazing, we talked about everything we have done since leaving High school, how he lost his parents and his brothers illness, but that he graduated college and now has his own restaurant. I told him how I joined Big Hit Entertainment right out of High school and debuted a few months after that, and I wanted to go to college but my schedule never allowed it. After we ate we walked along the river, and he let me hold his hand, when we made it back to his car I trapped him against it, "please say I may kiss you Seokjin, its been almost 6 years that I have wanted to taste those lips, please", I beg. He nods and I slowly place my lips to his and it was like something clicked in my brain, it was magic, this moment right here is the truest moment I have ever had.

It got a bit heated after that, hands roaming and touching every part of each other, I couldn't stop my hips from grinding into his arousal, making me moan, which made him go even crazier. "Where can we go", he breathes. "My hotel, now", I say breathless. He opens the door for me and then hops in, driving away while I input the address. When we arrived we started again in the elevator, when it opened Jin picked me up and carried me to my room, once I pointed the way. I got the door opened some how and we immediately fell to the floor, my shirt was already off and Jin was in the process of taking his off, next came our pants. I pushed him on his back and straddled him, invading his mouth with my tongue, "Fuck you taste so good Jin, I want more", I growl. I sat up and thrusted my hips so that I was dry humping him, moaning and whining at the feeling. Jin grabbed my hips and helped me along, he slid his hands into my boxers and squeezed my ass cheeks, then rubbing his finger over my hole, making me throw my head back and whimper. 

Seokjin

I pushed Tae off me and made him stand, sliding his boxers down I took his cock into my mouth, sliding my tongue on the underside of his length until he hit my tonsils, I did that several times because I loved the sounds he was making. I suck on the head like I had my favorite lollipop and I wasn't going to share with anyone, he was a mess and could barely stay standing. He grabbed my hair and started to fuck my mouth when I felt his release down my throat, I took it all and he leaned on me after he was done. I stood, stroking him again till he was hard, then lead him to the couch where I straddled him and slide myself down onto his cock, taking in all of him, Taehyung is very blessed individual. It has been a long time since I have enjoyed the company of anyone, I needed this, my body needed this. Taehyung and I took each other over the edge several times, I am so glad that he is a switch like me, it makes things much more interesting. 

I lay in his arms, looking at the moonlight thru the balcony doors, "I am so happy right now Seokjin, I have dreamed of this night for years and my wish finally came true, you are mine now aren't you", he asks looking down at me. I looked at him with confusion, "you want me, like for real, real" I ask. "Of course I do, you are all I ever wanted", he says kissing my head. "But your career Taehyung, I cant interfere with that, you will always be gone and I cant handle a long distance, especially knowing that you can have anyone you want anywhere in the world", I say sadly. "Seokjin", I cut him off, "dont Tae, lets just enjoy right now", I say holding him tighter. 

Taehyung

I woke to my phone ringing, Jin still in my arms. I kiss his head, "I am not letting you go Kim Seokjin, ever", I say picking up my phone. "Hello", I whisper. "Get your ass to the lobby now", my manager says. "Ill be right there", I sigh sliding my arm out from under Jin and putting my shorts on. I kiss his lips, "Ill be right back baby." I take my phone to text Namjoon and Jungkook as I ride the elevator down, I step out and see my manager standing by the front desk. "What's going on", I ask. "Get in the car, we are leaving", he says angrily. "What, I cant, I have to go", he cuts me off, "you dont have to go anywhere but in that car, right now, your stuff will be packed and sent later", he scolds. What am I going to do, I dont have Seokjin's number, my manager pushes me out the door and into the car. 

Seokjin

I stretched and my body ached and tingled all at the same time, I look over and Tae isn't there. I got up and got dressed, then went to look for him. "Tae", I yell thru the hotel room. I see two people walking in with suitcases, "where is Taehyung", I asked the female. "He left, he is headed to the airport", she said and walked past me. My heart fell to my feet, I know I told him that we couldn't be together, but he didn't even say goodbye, I knew he was using me, I knew it, I let my stupid feelings get in the way again. Tears are trying to breakthrough and I wont let them, I ran to the room to see if he left a number or a note, nothing. I hear my phone and pick it up, hoping its him. "Hello", I say. "Jin, its Dal meet us at the hospital", Yoongi says. "OH GOD", I scream. I wasn't with him, I never should have come here, I finished getting dressed and did the best I could brushing my teeth with Tae's toothpaste. I grabbed my keys and drove to the hospital.

A/N Sorry guys, I guess I will have to make a third part. This is just flowing out of me and its longer than I expected. I wont post Part 3 tonight, but definitely tomorrow. 💜💜💜💜