My Ex Step-Brother (JinKook)

Seokjin

Senior Year of High School is stressful enough without having to worry about dating, my friend Taehyung is dating a girl, and has been with her since freshman year, my other friend Jimin is always looking for Mrs./Mr. Right, they just don't shut up about it. Sorry, not sorry I am picky, I cant help it, I want to be in love with the person I date and give myself too, and I definitely don't want to date anyone in high school. Right now I am focusing on my grades and hopefully getting into a good college, I want to make my Appa proud of me and become a lawyer like him, he is my role model.

I'm heading home early today because I have a ton of homework, when I get there I see his car in the driveway, I roll my eyes and make my way inside. "Seokjin", I hear my Appa yell. "Yes Appa", I answer. "Come here, guess who's here", I walk into his office. "Hi Jungkook, haven't you found another family to bother yet", I say annoyed.

"Jinnie, that is your step brother, you be nice", my Appa scolds me. "Appa, you aren't married to his dad anymore, so no he isn't my step brother", I argue. "Well I still consider him my son, plus he wants to be a lawyer like me, so he is here helping me with a big case", my Appa says slapping Jungkook's shoulder proudly.

I walk into the kitchen and rummage thru the fridge, when I feel arms around my waist. "Hi Jinnie, I've missed you, why don't you answer my texts anymore", Jungkook whines into my ear giving me goosebumps. "Sorry, I've been really busy lately, why aren't you at school", I ask moving out of his arms. "I am transferring here to finish out my degree so that I can work for your Appa", he says popping a grape in his mouth.

"You look really good Jin, do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend yet", he asks. I shake my head, "Nope, but I'm sure you have a few so I won't even bother asking", I say grabbing my water bottle and going to my room. I lay on my bed, why did he have to come back, I was 7 when my Appa married Jungkook's dad, He was 11 and I had the biggest crush on him, god he was gorgeous. Then he started to mature and fill out, going to the gym all the time, but he brought home his fair share of partners too, I hated it. I felt bad for my dad that him and Jungkook's dad split, but I was happy because it meant Jungkook would be moving out.

Jungkook

I wonder if Jin will ever figure out that I have fallen in love with him, I couldn't be more obvious, he thinks I am just a playboy, but I haven't been out with anyone in a long time, the people I would bring to the house Jin was under the impression that I slept with them, but I didn't. I have watched Jin grow into a beautiful human being and I want him to be mine, but how can I make him see that I am not some horny playboy looking just to get laid, I want him to see me as husband material. 

I grab the bag of Cheetos and head for the Tv room, I switch on the tv and start to surf when Jin comes to sit next to me sighing. "What's wrong beautiful", I ask. "A guy from school just asked me out and I dont know if I want to go", he sits back against the couch and asks what I am watching. I get a little nervous, "if you dont feel like going, we can stay here and have a movie marathon, with junk food", I smile. I see him actually consider it, he smiles, "thanks Jungkook, but I think I'll go", he says running upstairs. "Dammit, he has a date", I place my head in my hands.

I am sitting at the table with Jin's Appa, going over depositions when the doorbell rings, I get up and answer it to find a tall guy with a big toothy smile and dimples, "I'm here for Jin, he is expecting me", he says. I move out the way and usher him inside, Jin's Appa comes out to meet the young man. "Hi, I am Jin's Appa and you are", he says holding his hand out. "H-Hello Sir, I am Namjoon, its very nice to m-meet you", he says nervously. "Namjoon", Jin says coming down the stairs. Oh god he looks amazing, tight ripped jeans, baby pink button up and his black converse, it's not fair.