Never give up

Amy pov

I started to wake up barely opening my eyes. The sun was shining brightly through my window that I cover my eyes with my arm. I was in shocked that Zack and I got into a bloody fight. We haven't fought like that since the underground fight ring when we first met. Then I remembered crying my eyes out and sleeping next to Liam. I shot up from bed instantly looking for Liam. I saw the bed next to me empty and I felt the covers were cold. I guess he had stuff to do. I went to the bathroom to get cleaned out and get ready for today. I took a shower, brush my teeth and put my hair in a high ponytail. I went to my drawers and got a pair of matching lacy bra and boy shorts with a black tank top with black yoga shorts. I walked down stairs to the kitchen but surprised to see Liam with food on table ready for eating. Liam looked up at me and gave a loving smile to me.

Liam:"Morning sleeping head. Are you hungry I bought breakfast." He said while walking close to me.

Amy:" Sure I'm actually starving since I didn't have anything yesterday...thanks to that jerk..." I said.

Liam:"Look Amy I know what your brother said is wrong. But maybe he regrets it. I went back to the pack house earlier today and he looked bad."

Amy:"I know but that was low of him to say. He knows what I have been through by myself since my dad died. I was blamed for something I couldn't control. Then I had to get rejected by my mate and see him being intimate with other girls. Lets not forget when he's having sex too. He never felt that pain. I have been dealing all this for almost 3 years until we found each other again. I don't want to lose the only people I have left."

I said with unshed tears. Liam hugged me and rubbed my back telling me that everything is going to be ok. Then he cupped my face and looked straight into my eyes and what he said got surprised.

Liam:"Look your not by yourself. Zack,Julie and Tyler care for you including me. Your a very strong, brave, lovable women. Not many can survive what you went through. If you want you can join my pack. I'm sure everyone would be glad. I would be most happy if you join us."

Amy:"really? Do you really mean it?

Liam:"yeah I'm not lying."

Amy:"sure I'll join you. I'm glad I get to call you guys home."

I said excitedly and hugged Liam. He just chuckled and hugged me back. I let go and drag him to table to eat. We talked about what had happen to us so far. Then I asked him if he want to train with me and he said yeah. We did 2 hours of dance work out, 50 laps of swimming from one to the other, 2 hours from climbing tree and jumping from one to another and lastly trained 2 hours with weapons. After we were done Liam slump down the ground from tiredness so I sat down next him and giving a bottle of water.

Liam:"how the hell do you do this everyday amy? This is really tiring."

Amy:"Oh come on its not that bad. I went easy on you. We usually add an extra hour to everything we did today. But don't worry you'll see results. You'll have more strength, stamina, stealth, speed and reflexes. How do you think I kill those rogues when I first met you?"

Liam:"umm..training like us..right?"

Amy:"nope the packs training does not do much of a difference. Plus do you want to know a secret that will shock you not even my brother know." I ask with a smiled

Liam:"yeah sure what is it? I can tell you I'm a hard person to shock."

Amy:"have you heard of scarlett red rose?" I asked him with a smirk

Liam:"yeah she's is the top assassin that the council use for top assignments. No body knows how she looks like except for the scarlett rose tattoo that's behind her neck."

So I sat down and lifted my hair to show my tattoo. I heard a gasp and when I turned around I was laughing my ass out to his reaction.

Liam:"your her?"

Amy:"yep but keep it a secret between us...OK? I don't people think I'm just a killer."

Liam:"ok..now I see when zack said the Blake was lucky that he didn't died. But anyway let's get your stuff packed and go to the pack house. Whatever we can't take back...I'll just send people to take them for.

Amy:"ok...I am going miss this place. This is my heaven."

Liam:"don't worry to much we can always come to relax or to get away from everyone. Ok?"

Amy:"ok come on lets just get the basic and go home."

I said while I pulled him up and drag him in house to pack the basic stuff. We locked up the house and shifted to our wolves and made our way to home. Now my wolf and I are happy for this new life.