numb

Liam pov

Hearing the birds singing their tunes in the morning got me woken up. I stared at the ceiling remembering about last night that I was hanging out with Amy. Who thought she could sing so beautifully. Her lyrics and her singing was truly an art. You could really feel her passion and the pain in it. It broke my wolf and mine heart. Thinking she really went through so much. When I surprised her she was blushing so much that I was happy. We ate dinner and watched some movies. I think that have been my best day ever in my life. I got up took a shower and got ready to go for breakfast. When reach the kitchen I saw Amy brother and her friends with their mates.

"Um you guys didn't went home last night?" I asked her brother."nope we all fell asleep here last night." Her brother told me."you guys not worry of leaving by her self?" I asked

"Nope from all of us she is the best fighter. She can kill someone in mere seconds thats why Blake here is lucky not to be killed." Zack said and Blake eyes were wide and shocked.

"But still..." I was saying until I got cut off."don't worry about it and speaking of the devil here she comes." Zack said while pointed at window watching Amy walking with only a t-shirt on.

"Morning everyone!! Mmmm something smell good!! Whats for breakfast? Since someone didn't come back home last night and now I'm starving." Amy said while putting her arms across her chest and glaring at her brother and friends.

"I know I said enjoy your time with your mates but that doesn't give you guys a reason to relax and not come home. You guys know we have training and you guys ditched it right away!!" Amy yelled at them.

"Amy just relax we'll train with you now ok". Zack said with an annoying voice.

"You don't get to talk to me with that tone do you understand zack?! Don't challenge my patience zack!! We only got our self to protect ourselves from danger!!" She yell at Zack with authority.

"OH my god Amy just chill ok!! We're sorry we missed last night training and today's morning also. But you got to understand we want to spend time with our mate too. Just because your mate rejected you doesn't mean we shouldn't enjoy ours!!" Zack yelled back at her with so much anger.

When he said the last part I could see that hurt Amy alot in her eyes. Then Julie smack behind his head making him realize what he just said. He looked at her with shocked and regret.

" Amy I'm so so..." but Amy cut him off. "Just leave it alone..if you guys are happy here then stay here and don't go back home. I can take care of myself with or without you guys." She said with so much coldness in her voice. She turned around ran outside and shifted to her wolf and bolted to the forest.

"OH my god zack that was such a dick thing to say!!" Julie said. "Dude you know what she went through all this time before she met us...thats was just wrong.." Julie and Tyler left the kitchen with their mates.

Zack just slump down on a stool putting his face in his hands."I didn't mean to say that...it was only anger..". Rose rub his back letting him know that everything is going to be ok.

"Look let's get the others and head to your house to talk with Amy alright? Maybe the run can calm her down." I told zack and he just nodded. We went to get the others and shifted to our wolves to go see amy hoping everything goes well.

Amy pov

While I running back home I just couldn't believe zack talked to me like that. He's my twin....my other half..he should understand how I feel. But no he just had to shove it in front my face. My heart just broke once again."everything  its going to be alright amy..you still got me. I'm always with you in the good and bad times" Angel said. "Thanks angel your the best your the only one I got left."

I got home and saw t-shirts hanging on the cloths line I got one and put it on. I got inside the home and got couple's of duffle bags to get zack, Julie and Tyler stuffs packed so they can take it with them. I finished packing their stuff and took it outside the back yard. While I was putting it down I saw Zack,Julie,Tyler,Rose,Lilly and Liam coming out from behind the trees with cloths on. I crossed my arms on my chest staring at them without any emotions showing.

"There's your guys stuff if your missing anything you can come back and get it." I told them."come on Amy your our family we don't want to leave you here alone" Julie said."She's right Amy..Zack just said out of anger" Tyler said.

I just shook my head and look at them straight in the eyes." Just go and don't come back. I'll be fine its not my first time being alone anyway. Zack words got me thinking straight now. We're not always going to be together. We'll part someday and that someday is today." I said it with so much venom in my voice staring at Zack.

"Come on Amy stop being a bitch!! Ok I'm sorry what I said to you earlier" when zack said that. Angel instantly took control she went after zack for disrespected us. Zack saw this and his wolf also took over. We both jumped in the air shifted into our wolves collided with each other in the mid air.

"Angel stand down now!!" Zack wolf Ryder tried to command her." I shall not go down with out a fight after how zack disrespected amy!!" Angel growled at Ryder."then a fight shall we do" Ryder said before charging at Angel.

He tackled Angel down. They were growling, scratching, bitting each other that their coats were coverd with blood. Ryder jumped in air once again and angel took the opportunity to grab his hind leg and sending him to a tree. She pounce on top of him pinning his head down and baring her teeth.

"Submit Ryder!!" Angel snarled and Ryder growled back." I said submit now ryder!!". Ryder submitted showing his neck. Angel got off of him and limp back to the house. She look at Liam with a sad smiled. Letting him know that Amy had taken control again.

Everyone was in shocked how everything went down. Rose ran to zack to see if he was alright. While Julie and Tyler just glared at him. They took their bags and started walking back to the pack house. Zack looked at Liam with a pain look seeing what he just lost.

Liam went to house to check on Amy. But when he got inside he saw her laying down by the steps crying her eyes out. Knowing she might lost her only family. Liam went to her and picked her up in bridal style rubbing her back. She gripped on his shirt like her life dependent on it shedding tears once again. Soon Liam helped her to get cleaned up and put her to sleep laying next to her with his arms around that both went sleep.