Reunion

Amy pov

Once we got at the club we all got out and went inside. We open the doors and there was flashing light and the music animal from maroon 5 was playing.

Amy: they just had to play my favorite song!!
Julie: I know right!!
Amy: let's go take some shots!!
Zack: just not to many ok?
Amy: yeah yeah yeah...party pooper
Zack: what was that?
Amy: nothing I love you.

I took Julie hand and push people out of way to get to the bar and order some whisky shots. We all down our shots in mere seconds. I felt the burn going down my throat. Julie and I started singing to the song and Tyler and Zack was looking at us like we were so crazy girls. Then I went to the DJ to play Sia move your body.

This should get everyone in the mood for dancing. I went to dance floor to meet Julie and we started dancing. Julie and Tyler was dancing together while Zack was dancing with another girl. I just swaying my body sexily and I felt a pair of hands around my waist. I turned to see a handsomely men around 6'4 with black hair, ocean blue eyes light tan skin and not to built in muscle. I just froze and just look at his sexy smile.

Amy: well can I know who this handsomely partner of mine tonight be?
Liam: my name William but everyone calls me Liam.
Amy: well Liam, I'm Amy and would you like to be my dance partner for the night?
Liam: It would be my honor for the most beautiful girl that I met tonight.

I was dancing with Liam with a lot of body contact sexily while he had his hands on my waist. We all were in our own little world enjoying ourselves. I was captivated in Liam eyes that my body was getting hot and we both were leaning for a kiss until a dickwad decided to pull me away from him. I turned around to see who the hell was ruining my night of fun but I turned pale with shocked eyes. It was my ex mate Adam Woods and he didn't look to happy. I pulled arm away from him and walked backwards glaring at him and his little group. Zack, Julie, Tyler, Liam and some other people that might be with Liam stood next to me or behind me.

Amy: What the hell Adam?! Why you pulled me away from liam?!
Adam: your were about to kiss!! Your my mate!!
Amy: Your my ex mate!! You rejected me 2 years ago for your slut Kristy!!! I already accepted your rejection during the years!!
Zack: Hey asshole leave my sister alone!!
Adam: who the hell are you?!
Zack: I'm Zack, Amy twin brother!!
Nick: Zack is that you? Oh how much we miss you
I saw how Nick walked to the front facing me and Zack. He tried to hug Zack but Zack gave him a punch on his face.
Nick: what the hell is that for?!
Zack: that's for not protecting our sister.
Nick: I'm sorry I was just sad and mad for father death!! I'm so sorry Amy we miss you so much!!
Amy: yeah right..."I said with some much coldness and hatred that they all stiffen"
Adam: come on Amy I regretted rejected you...please give me a chance.
Amy: well you didn't seem to regretful last night with who ever you were fucking with!!
Then Liam stood beside me and put his arm around my shoulder and heard Adam growled.
Liam: she said it already to leave her alone.
Adam: who the fuck are you?!!
Liam: I'm William Houston alpha of shadow moon pack
Adam: Fine we'll leave for now..let's go everyone
Nick: please forgive me..
Zack: just leave already...we're dead to you guys!!

I saw nick eyes held pain and regretful but I just pushed it back in my head. They all walked away and left us alone.

Amy: I'm so sorry Liam I ruined you night.
Liam: It's alright I was your shining armor for tonight."He chuckled"
Zack: thank you for helping us and by the way I'm Zack her twin brother.
Amy: over there is Julie and Tyler.
Julie: omg you were awesome there
Liam: thank you I guess.."he said with a laugh"
Liam: this here is Luke, Kevin, april and Lucy.
Amy: well it's was nice meeting you guys but I think we'll head home.
Liam: can I get your number?
Amy: sorry but if we're fated we'll meet again. So I'll see around.

I kissed his cheek and left the club to go back home. If the moon goddess puts Liam in my future path then it's destiny it self.