Badass

Amy pov

The sunlight was going through the window to my face. I groan and turned to my bed table looking for my phone to see what time it was. I just groan and remembered that I promise Liam we were going to help to train his pack today. I took a quick shower since I'm going to need another one later. I walked in kitchen and saw my brother, Tyler and Julie eating breakfast.

Amy: hey you guys get ready we're going to Liam pack to help train.
Zack: what?! When did this happen?
Amy: yesterday he somehow found our house.
Julie: yesss!! We get to kick some ass today!!!
Tyler: Julie calm down. We don't know if they better then us.
Amy: ohhh trust me Tyler. We against went them already. So get ready so we can do this.

They all got some extra clothes and put it in duffle bag. We all shifted to our wolves and darted to forest to Liam pack. We ran through the woods dodging logs, branches and trees. We got into Liam territory and some wolves running towards us. So I decided to test them to see if they can catch us. I mindlink the others to pick up the pace. We ran towards them and jumped over them. They had shocked eyes looking at us. I just gave them a wolfie smirk with wink and we landed on the grounds gracefully. I ran faster until my wolf Angel was getting excited. I smelled the air smelling like ocean water. I saw a building and when I got closer Liam outside smiling while looking at me. Angel took control and jumped into the air going after Liam. But out of nowhere a ember looking wolf tackled me down. We were rolling growling at each other. My wolf was pissed off at the ember wolf. She doesn't like it when others stops her from doing what she likes to do. My wolf and the ember looking wolf circled each other to attack. While we were eyeing each other. Other pack members came closer to help but Zack, Tyler and Julie jumped in front of them. They growled and bared their teeth telling them to back off. The other wolf jumped in the air and I jumped into air to tackle it down. He bit me on my shoulder and I growled and pinned it down. I put my paw at his head and pushed it to the ground. I growled at him and snapped at him to make him submit to me. But he growled at me and I push his head harder to ground letting my power show. I growled even louder and he submitted to me. I looked at Liam and he looked surprised.

Liam: hey little snow can you let him go?
My wolf tilted her head to side looking at Liam with puppy eyes. Then she sprinted onto Liam and licked his face. Liam was just laughing while I was mad crazy embarrassed of what my wolf was doing.
Liam: so little snow can you let Amy back in?
She just nodded and I took back control and shifted back to my human form. Liam took off his shirt and put over my head for me to use it.
Amy: thanks Liam
Liam: its no problem. But I'm wowed how you defeated my top warrior.
Amy: sorry my wolf got some attitude.
Angel: no I don't amy!!! My attitude is just like yours.
Amy: by the way seems like you forgot to tell your pack we were going to come today.
Liam: yeah about that sorry. He just chuckled and scratching his neck.
Unknown: Liam why would you let this rogue on our territory?!
When he said the word "rogue" my wolf ears perk up while my face snapped towards him.
Amy: what did you say?
Unknow: you heard me rogue.
Liam: Blake let it go. I asked her to come to help us.
Blake: what can she do? She looks weak.
Amy: you really have a death wish right.
I walked to Blake when I got in front of him I punched him straight to his stomach. He went on his knees and coughed some blood. I grabbed his hair and looked straight at his eyes.
Amy: look here Blake we're not rogues. ok? One three of them got kidnapped when they were kids and two I ran away because I wa being abused. We're  not rogue we're lone wolves. Got it?
Blake: yes...
Amy: your lucky i don't kill you right now. But since Liam is my friend I'll let you go. Next time don't test me because I'm strong as a alpha. Understand?
Blake: yes ma'am
Amy: good
I let go of his hair and walked to Liam.
Amy: so when do we start?
Liam: whenever you want
Zack: damn sis your a badass.
Julie: you rock Amy
Tyler: he lucky he got off easy.
Blake: you call that easy?!
Julie turned around to talked to Blake but when their eyes locked on each other they both froze.
Julie: oh my fucking goddess!!!
Amy: whats wrong?
Julie: this douch is my mate!!
Amy: oh ok.....WAIT WHAT?! I THOUGHT TYLER WAS YOUR MATE?!
Tyler: nope we were just dating but it seems Julie here found her mate. Congrats Julie
Julie: hmph I'm not taking him..after how he treated us.
Blake: come on babe give me chance
Julie: nope...you have to work for it...
Then we saw Julie walked away. Tyler and I just patted Blake shoulder.
Amy: good luck man your going to need it.
Tyler: yep she's a handful.
Amy: anyway Liam show us to the training field.
Liam: sure this way.
We all followed Liam while leaving balke behind. I was just laughing just what kind of trouble he got himself to. Liam just looked at me and smiled.