"W-What?" Tsukishima stop from walking and stare at boy in front of with what-did-you-just-called-me face.

"You asked me to call you by a nickname. Tsukki, I called you Tsukki. I heard Kuroo-san and Bokuto-san called you that so I guess I'll call you that too. Hehe." Yamaguchi gives Tsukishima a closed eyes smile.

In Tsukishima's perspectives, it's like the star just smile in front of him. That caused the world around him to stopped. He never find any omega as attractive as the one in front of him. He feels a strange emotions building up inside him. It's the mix feelings of of awe, adoration, fondness and something that he can't pointed out. It's hard to explain for now but maybe someday, he'll find out.

"Can I call you that?" Yamaguchi asked.

"Yeah." Tsukishima answered simply. They walked side to side but it's not awkward, it was the best silence.

"So what are you saying earlier?" Yamaguchi asked again, he really wants to know!

"You're beautiful." Tsukishima answered casually. Yamaguchi chuckled.

"The first time you called me beautiful, I choose to just slide it down but now..." Yamaguchi's voice was cheerful but his eyes says other wise. "I'm not that beautiful, actually." Yamaguchi chuckled but his chuckles has a hint of pain. "Since grade school I always get bully because of my appearance but, now it doesn't matter anymore if I'm ugly or what." Yamaguchi hide his disappointments behind his small giggle.

"Do you really believe them?" Tsukishima looked at him with judgemental eyes.

"Yeah, sometimes." Yamaguchi answered with a smile.

"If beauty is time, you'll be the epitome of eternity." Tsukishima didn't know why he said that but what's done is already done.

Yamaguchi laughed at Tsukishima. " That's a big word, Tsukki!" Yamaguchi threw the plastic stick of lollipop in the trash can.

"Shut up, Yamaguchi." Tsukishima can't help but to get embarrassed by the words he's spouting, maybe truth is embarrassing.

"Hehe. Gomen, Tsukki but-" Yamaguchi's words by interrupted by a voice from the back that calls his name.

"Yamaguchi!" The both of them stopped from walking and looked back.

"Terushima-san!" Yamaguchi call the boy's name with excitement.

Those week, Terushima often came by to buy the same and same coffee. He often threw pick up lines to Yamaguchi who didn't mind anymore. He's used to the boy's flirtatious words. He learned that his name is Terushima Yuuji the owner of the nearby night club.

"Where to?" Terushima asked with a big smile.

"Museum!" Yamaguchi said excitedly. Terushima is not bad at all, he's just flirty but he knows his boundaries so Yamaguchi has no problem with him.

"Wow! It's been a long time since I went to a museum! I think during grade school." Terushima chuckled making Yamaguchi smile more.

"Same!" The both of them chuckled, completely forgotten the fact that a certain Alpha is glaring at the both of them from the side, refraining himself go do something irrational and let his Alpha instinct to eat him, last time, it didn't go well.

"Let's go there sometime! I'd been itching to come with you but my babies are in trouble." Terushima smirked at him, by the word 'babies' what he meant is the Omegas who's working at his club

"Oh? What happened?" Yamaguchi asked, worried for the other Omegas.

"Long story short. An Alpha harassed my babies and I can't just let it go. On the way to get some trouble." Terushima said the last part jokingly.

"Take care, then- Ah!" Yamaguchi saw Tsukishima's cold eyes staring at somewhere but, surely waiting for them and he appreciate it. "This is Tsukishima Kei! A friend." Yamaguchi pointed at Tsukishima who finally looked at them with the same eyes.

"Oh, I didn't notice you at all, my bad." Terushima said with a big grin.

"Oh?" Tsukishima's smile is definitely sarcastic. Yamaguchi chuckled nervously

"Aw, you're being sarcastic, man." Terushima pointed out about his sarcastic smile.

"You think I'm sarcastic? You should hear what I didn't say." Tsukishima chuckles sarcastically that if you have anger issue it will make you punch the shitty smug smile off of his face.

"Wait- Hey, Tsukki, Let's go." Yamaguchi chuckled nervously pulling Tsukishima's arm. "See you, Terushima-san!" Yamaguchi bowed at Terushima before pulling Tsukishima. "You're so salty!" Yamaguchi said with a sigh, letting Tsukishima's arm go.

"Well, I choose sarcasm than violence." Tsukishima said casually. Yamaguchi stare at him like something is wrong with the man in front of him.

Thank you for 1K+ reads!!

peachlass