🐾𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑶𝑵𝑬🦡

[I like those emojis for this chapter.

Mature content, and i would've done the labor but I don't think I want to describe her pain of pushing out two babies.]

"Wh-

"Wh-."

Draco couldn't have been happier.

His and Lucilles wedding was all over the daily prophet- it was very shocking that the Draco Malfoy had gotten married. Everyone was surprised, but it was the happiest moment of his life besides meeting Lucille.

And she had their kids before they got married, and by now they were 3 months old. It turns out they had a little Lucille and a little Draco. The genders were a boy and a girl.

They named them Scorpius and Arabella.

Scorpius looked exactly like Draco- platinum blonde hair growing in, bright blue eyes and he definitely had Lucilles nose. Arabella had Dracos nose, but she had Lucilles hair. Her eyes were bright blue too- anybody would be able to tell they were Lucille and Dracos kids.

And Draco thought they were adorable- he always thought that he would hate kids, that he wouldn't ever want them but with Lucille it was different. And now that they were born, he hardly ever kept his eyes off of them.

Especially Arabella, he already knew she was a daddy's girl.

But the main problem he was having with Lucille right now- they hadn't had sex yet. She was still learning to be a mother, always tired at night and he couldn't be mad about it- but he needed her. He refused to use his hands when she was perfectly healed and fine.

"Hey," Lucille popped her head in from the kitchen, Scorpius in her arms. "There about to go down for a nap, so carry her upstairs please."

Perfect, he thought as a smirk crept onto his face.

He let Arabella- who was in his arms- finish the bottle she was eating and once she was done he set the bottle down and made his way upstairs. He had completely baby proofed the manor- there wasn't a sharp edge in sight, not even in there bedroom.

Because sometimes, the twins slept with them. They liked to have their kids right next to them- and it still made Dracos heart do a flip.

So he made his way up the stairs- that now had a rugs covering the hard steps. He also had somebody come and physically change the stairs to smooth out the sharp edges on them. Draco entered Arabellas room, her head already resting on his chest slowly falling asleep, and he gently laid her down in her crib, hearing Lucille enter Scorpius' room across from Arabellas.

He turned on a fan- they never got to hot- and covered her up with a blanket watching her small face fall asleep.

Lucille was now behind him, and he turned his body around looking at her. She was definitely different- her belly wasn't as flat as it was and she had stretch marks that he thought was absolutely beautiful. Her thighs had gained more attention since she had gotten pregnant but she was still so small compared to him.