𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵

[mature content.]

"Your to pure for that

"Your to pure for that."

Lucille walked into Dracos office with his coffee in her small hands.

She had came back to work after being out for another week, Draco told her he didn't want to put to much on her and insisted on her taking a break. So she did, and now she was back in his office with her coffee while he got up from his chair.

He walked over to her, carefully gripped her waist and pulled her into a gentle kiss.

Her and Draco had spent literally every second they could together. If he wasn't at work he was in Lucilles bedsheets or taking her out on a date.

"Hi, Love." He greeted her, grabbed his coffee before walking back to his desk leaving her flustered.

The tinge on her cheeks were now visible and she smiled, walking back to her desk and starting her day. But his mail was over flowed- with letters from the same person.

Astoria Greengrass.

The issue had yet to be discussed. Of course it lingered in the air every time he spoke but she began to grow to curious of who this girl was. She didn't want to jump to conclusions, but she could only guess that she was the women who was at the cafe with him.

The women who kissed him.

When the phone rang on his desk, he picked it up and let out a huge sigh with an eye roll. And when Lucille decided to look out the window- the same women was outside coming out of a car.

She never expected her to be here.

She never expected to even see her again.

Draco took her out of her trance of staring at the women down there out the window when he slammed his phone back onto the desk.

"Stay here. Don't leave this office, Lucille. It's not safe."

And he was practically running out of his seat and opening the door before slamming it shut.

But she knew he was lying.

She knew he was lying because he was crossing his fingers back and forth on his left hand and she picked up that he did that when he lied. He did it when he lied to Cedric at the front door of there apartment when he told him that he was just there to talk about work.

And he did it more than a few times.

So Lucille gathered her courage, and stepped out of her seat. The thought of him and that women being alone together didn't sit right with her, and there was no way it was just a coincidence that she shows up and he gets a phone call and has to leave.

Lucille was wearing a baggy black sweater- it was actually one of Lizs, and she also had on a black skirt with her converse. It wasn't the best outfit to go wandering around in but she had to, she had to know.