𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬

"S-sorry-,"

"S-sorry-,"

Lucille felt like she couldn't breathe.

She had to go to work in than five minutes, but she was sat in a corner crying. She couldn't sleep, she couldn't eat- should barely even breathe with the panic attack that she was having right now and it was all caused because of Jack.

He didn't just hit her last night, he almost raped her.

And she thought it wasn't possible because they were dating- but the way she had to beg him to stop touching her was a pain she thought she'd never endure. He was the only person who had ever seen her body and used to cherish it but now, he treats it like it's been passed around through multiple guys and it hasn't.

He knew that.

He was so close to fucking her- but she not want it. And when he finally saw the terror in her eyes he finally stopped, and drew his hand back from outside of her underwear where he was trying to forcefully finger her. She didn't want to be touched last night especially not after he had given her bruises almost everywhere.

When he left, she coughed up blood because he hit his her stomach to hard.

She couldn't cover the bruises by healing them, they were to big and she was i go powerful enough to heal the bare minimum of them. People like Mr. Malfoy would be able to heal them- but she would never ask him. Because that required her to lift her shirt at least over her boobs, there was a huge bruise in the center of her chest so she could pull her shirt down but either way he'd see her in her bra.

She let another tear fall out of her eyes before finally having the energy to stand up. She couldn't be late on her second day- she was sure she would get fired.

Lucille slipped on a baggy yellow sweater, it covered her up like she was about to drown in it- and that's fine. That's what she wanted. If anybody saw the bruises she would most likely break down into tears- it would be more then embarrassing. When she tried to slip on some sweatpants she was letting out another sob because of the pain on her thigh, but she managed.

Her room had a silencing spell on it since last night, so Cedric wouldn't hear her. And either way Cedric had to leave early so she as left to walk and she was pretty sure it was raining outside.

When she walked over to her mirror, all she saw was a girl who was broken. There were slight bags under hers eyes due to not getting sleep last night and her nose was red and so were her cheeks because she had been sobbing. She didn't have to mentality to put makeup on, she didn't mind, her eye lashes were long enough to touch her glasses but she still wanted them to poke out. Not today.

She stumbled out of her room, growing dizzier by the moment and when she walked down her stairs trying to put her converses on her nearly tripped with how much she had to rush.