𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹

[TW, I love you guys<3.]

"Lucille-

"Lucille-."

Lucille was tired.

2 weeks had passed, and Mr. Malfoy hadn't uttered a single word to her besides work intended.

She didn't know why, but for some reason she felt like she wanted him to talk to her. And her and Jack hadn't spoken at all since he left her bruises to the point where she didn't want to walk. It angered her that he didn't want to apologize.

But, nonetheless, she stayed loyal to him, dodging every single flirty comment that came out of some random guys mouth.

She was on her way to grab Mr. Malfoys coffee, Cedric waiting in the car and once she had it in her hands she was heading out of the door. When she entered the car again, in her tight black fitted blouse and her black skirt that made her curves stick out, Cedric was driving away to the minstry.

Her bruises had cleared up, and she was thankful for that.

And honestly, her not being around Jack did major things for her health. She ate, she showered and she felt like having the energy to do things. She didn't have this constant sadness that always weighed her down.

"Alright," Cedric parked and opened her door for her. "I'll see you at lunch Lucy." He pecked her cheek before letting her get out and they walked into the ministry together.

And when she walked in, she immediately froze.

Jack, had terrible bags under his eyes and he had cuts all along his jawline, his arms were bruised and his eye was swollen. It was not a pretty sight to see at 8 in the morning but Lucille wanted to walk straight past him until he spotted him.

And she also spotted Mr. Malfoy in the corner, eyeing them.

"Lucille-." He choked up walking closer to her. "Lucille I'm sorry- I- I really am sorry I'll never do it again-."

Lucille flinched when his hand flew up, and it was to much for her. She had a terrified look on her face, one that made Mr. Malfoys stomach curl. Her feet backed away from him, her mind going into a trance.

"You probably sucked him off didn't you?" Jacks voice lingered in the air as he towered over Lucille- his hand being forced into her pants.

"No I would never-." She sobbed even harder when his finger was grazing her clit- she didn't want to be touched right now. Especially not by him. "Please! I didn't do anything with him-."

"I'm supposed to believe that?" He shouted at her, his other hand gripping her cheeks hardly scrunching her face up and she let another tear come out of her eye. "Your never fucking turned on by me anymore. Why is that? Is he doing the job for you, Lucille?" He spat harshly and when his finger entered her she was trying so hard to move back and slam her legs together to stop his hand movements.

It was no use.

She was choking on her breathe, and sobbing even harder. "Please stop- I don't want thi-." She watched as his face was plastered with regret, and he was pulling his fingers out of her, seeing the smallest amount of blood them.

And this only made her son harder.

"You shouldn't have let him fucking keep you late!" He shouted at her again, and this time he kicked her in the stomach, making her scream out in pain. "You need to learn to stop being such a slut."

Lucille was running into the elevator, not looking back as Jack constantly called her name.

She tried to stop her eyes from watering but once she stepped inside of that elevator, she completely shattered.

Her tears didn't flow down her cheeks because of her being at work, but she was sliding down and gripping her skin where her bruises used to be and remembering the pain all over again.

What he put her through.

He touched her without consent.

He beat her until she was left coughing up blood.

And she shouldn't have to go through that, not at the age of nineteen and just getting her life started.

When the elevator let out a ding!, she was being snapped out of her trance, and getting up to walk out. The urge to throw up was increasing at every moment, and finally she opened Mr. Malfoys office that was thankfully already unlocked.

She set his coffee down on his desk, glad that it didn't spill and then she gently took a seat in her desk, her curly hair being tied in a messy bun.

When she heard the door open she flinched again, and refuses to look at the man who was standing in front of her. She could hear him walking closer to her desk, and when he put his palms on it gently she finally looked up at him and gasped at how close they were.

His breathing was steady- unlike hers- and she could smell his mint mixed with cologne scent that surprisingly gave her comfort. But her shoulders were still tensed, every single feature of his face drawing her in closer.

"Why do you stay with him." His voice was plastered with curiosity and hatred. "I'm not stupid. You flinch at almost every single thing I do. I can barely shut the door and you'll nearly fall out of your fucking chair."

She was trying not to admire how he noticed her- but she began to grow guilty. She found his highly attractive, but he was her boss and if anybody found out about them Lucille could ruin her reputation to get any job.

"Your coffees on your-."

"Fucking. Answer me." He seethed into her face and she was nearly drawing in closer.

"If I leave- If I leave he'll just hurt me more." She whispered now looking down, not having the heart to look into his eyes.

She noticed how his hands tensed and pressed harder onto the desk. But when one of them was lifting up from the desk she didn't flinch- and although it took her by surprise, she didn't stop his hand from finding her cheek and pointing her face back up to his, staring directly into her eyes.

"He won't ever touch you again." He whispered into her face, and then he was drawing his hand back, his body posture straightening and he walked over to his desk leaving her completely flustered.

She couldn't help but reach up and touch her face- trying to feel his touch on her face again because she liked it. She wanted him to touch her again and this time, she wanted him to do more.

But she knew he wouldn't.