𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀

[just because you guys kept saying how much you loved me I'll probably publish the first chapter to temptation, cause that made my day 🥺.

Also first Draco POV.

Mature content-]

"Fine."

Draco was positioned on the chair in his office.

He clocked in early, wanting to see Lucille as soon as he could. She became apart of his everyday life- because now she was showing up in his dreams, seducing him and turning him on leaving him with a morning erection that he had to physically shove inside of his pants.

He didn't understand the feeling that was bubbling inside of him whenever he saw her, but whatever it was, he liked it. It made him feel like he was gaining the attention he never got from home, or the attention he never gave.

Because Astoria definitely hardly showed affection.

Draco never wanted to even look back at his past with that stupid girl. He was so blinded by her actions with the need to have a girlfriend- he was so young when they first started to hang out.

But he couldn't think about anything else because Lucille has ruined the chance of ever being with another woman. It was just everything about her that made his heart fill up with joy.

And then his witch strolled into his office.

She was slightly tripping because she had so much in her hand- a book, car keys, his coffee, a pen, and a sweater. She was adorable in his eyes, the way she stumbled every time she was nervous or the way he made her breath hitch in her face.

But she was wearing a skirt- and it certainly didn't help his morning erection. The right Oxford shirt she was wearing and her knee high socks along with her skirt- he had to adjust himself before pulling on a smile.

He'd never been so turned on in his life.

"Good morning, Love." He greeted her as she set his coffee down on his desk and then went to hers.

"Good morning," she beamed, walking over to him behind the desk.

He couldn't pull his chair out, the desk with his legs underneath was the only thing hiding the fact that he had a huge boner. Because of her. But she didn't even care- she pulled his rolling chair out for him and took her seat on his lap, hugging his torso.

It baffled him how bold she had grown with him. But then he shifted the tiniest bit and it only made him hornier. "Lu-Lucille-."

"It's eight in the morning," she giggled, raised her head up and looking at him. "But now your turning me on," she barely whispered, and he could've groaned right there.

When he connected their lips, she immediately kissed him back making him grip her small waist in his arms. God- the way she tasted drove him insane. It always tasted so sweet and her lips felt amazing on his own.