𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑺𝑰𝑿

[I swear to you besties I was gonna get this chapter out last night but i got locked out of my phone because my dumbass set my password to 'alohomora' spelled with numbers from the periodic table so..]

"Four

"Four."

Lucille swore she saw stars when she woke up.

It didn't process in her mind that she had passed out in her bed the moment she hit it- her drunken state was clouding her mind yesterday and it made her brain fuzzy. She'd been asleep for way longer than she intended to, and Cedric hadn't woke her up either.

If he's out with cho again I'm gonna kill him.

She was still in her clothes from yesterday- but now that she wasn't intoxicated her mind was telling her not to show up to work today. To not go up there and see Draco who probably has a new assistant already because could she blame him? She'd gotten a new boss.

Her stomach hurt- the effects of the alcohol made her head pound and a tight feeling well up in her stomach. She got off her bed as quickly as she could and stood in the bathroom throwing up in the toilet.

But nobody held her hair back.

Nobody rubbed circles on her back because she was hurting.

Nobody was asking her if she was okay.

She wasn't. It wasn't even an answer choice to say 'yes, I'm okay,' because her heart kept telling her that she wasn't. The humiliation of telling Draco that she was in love with him while tears ran down her face was nearly to much to bare.

She slowly slipped out of the bathroom and made her way down stairs. She hadn't eaten anything in two days- what she had just throw up was purely her alcohol containment's.

When she got down to her kitchen she immediately stopped in her tracks- the sight of her brother and certain black haired mistress kissing on the counter.

"Didn't bother to wake me up?" She asked, rolling her eyes and watching as Cedric and Cho jumped apart. "I'm late for work."

"So-sorry Lucille," Cedric stammered. "Can Draco pick you up or do you need me to take you?" He asked her, and Lucilles heart cracked while her face fell.

He'd been so wrapped up in Cho that he hadn't even noticed that Lucille and Draco had stopped talking. Been so wrapped up that he hadn't noticed she switched positions and that she hadn't in fact eaten. He didn't even notice when she was drunk- for an entire day.

Before she could stop it, a tear rolled down her cheek so effortlessly.

And Cedrics eyebrow furrowed, stepping away from Cho but Lucille ran back up the stairs, her feet kicking the ground as she did so and slammed her door. She was angry at him- for being so oblivious to what was going on with Lucille because of a girl who now made her feel second to.