🍄𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬🌼

[okok, so this book is actually gonna be 42 chapters.]

"You don't have to you know,"

Lucille woke up to a sharp pain emitting her stomach.

This had been going on for a month now- but when she told her private doctor- that Draco paid extra for- her doctor brushed it off. She told Lucille that it was normal, that it was just because the baby was growing.

But something didn't feel right.

Lucille knew it didn't feel right- her stomach was bigger than usual at six months pregnant. She didn't think she was supposed to be this big and it was worrying her- but the pain emitting her stomach was just about to tear her into shreds.

It seriously felt like someone was punching her stomach while carving it out. Like someone was physically pushing her baby towards her organs, the opposite way it was supposed to come out.

It was at least 9 in the morning, and Draco instantly sat up when she whimpered. "Are you okay? What is it?" He reached for his phone on the night stand. "I'm calling the doctor-."

"Draco that's really not necessary- all she's telling us is that it's normal." Lucille sat up slightly, leaning her body against the headboard.

She was wearing Dracos big T-shirt and some sweatpants. She was always cold lately, which meant she slept with clothes on and usually she hated clothes on while she slept.

"So I'll hire a new one." He rolled his eyes, dialing more numbers on the phone. "I'll go make you breakfast, Love." He stood up before giving her forehead a kiss and smiled down at her.

"I'm gonna shower," she swung her legs over the bed slightly, standing up and as soon as she did she wanted to cry.

Pain shot up her legs- she wasn't sure if it had something to do with her pregnancy, or the fact that last night Draco had made her orgasm four times with his tongue. They couldn't have sex anymore- her belly bump was to big for that. But he didn't care, he'd still worry about her own pleasure before his own.

And her stomach hurt too- it felt like a bruise from the inside that was making her stomach swollen. It made it seem like her stomach was was slowly getting worse by the day. She could hear Draco on the phone, and once she made another soft cry leave her lips, he began to grow more angry.

"I don't care where you are," Draco snapped on the phone, nearly crushing it. "If she needs a new doctor you get me one. Do you know who your speaking with?" He stared at the wall in anger. "That's what I thought. Be here by 9:30 sharp- if not, I can promise you won't ever get a job again."

Lucille released a breathless chuckle, while Draco walked over to her. His arm slid over underneath her thighs and settled on her back, lifting her up bridal style and carrying her into the bathroom. She knew he wasn't gonna leave her alone after that- and she was okay with it.

"We're gonna take a quick bath, okay?" He mumbled softly, turning on the water while sitting her on the bathroom counter.

She slowly slid out of her shirt, not having a bra on. They had definitely grown- she was a c cup and now she was a d. Draco loved it- he couldn't lie but he would prefer her to boobs to be the usual size he fell in love with. Draco gently took her sweatpants off, along with her underwear.

"You don't have to you know," she giggled, her heart feeling contempt with the way Draco cared about her.

"I'll order breakfast," he told her, tossing off his shirt and then working with his boxers. He didn't sleep with sweatpants on- he'd burn up. "But I'm not leaving you until they do something to stop your pain. Fucks sake- their witches. Are they stupid?"

Lucille wished she could've just healed her own pain with her wand- but her doctor told her that it wasn't healthy to use magic on your body while being pregnant. That's the only reason she hadn't used it on herself- because she would in a heartbeat if it got this god awful pain away.

She watched him toss his boxers away, and pick her up again while stepping into the bathtub with warm water. He let her back lay on bus chest, her head falling on his shoulder as she layed in between his legs.

The way Draco took care of her, was amazing.

Once she began ready to wash off, he did it for her. He washed her hair for her, massaged her back and even helped her shave. Because she'd felt disgusting with her legs not shaved- but he didn't mind at all helping her. He helped her shave every area she needed, and once they were done it was at least 9:25.

So he helped her out of the bath, and began to get ready for the doctor.

-

Lucille was sat in her bed, a fresh pair of clothes on and feeling clean.

The doctor was currently sitting in a chair, next to Lucille and Dracos bed. She was running tests- Draco was pissed that she was taking this long. But he was distracted, because he was slicing up another pancake for Lucille.

He took the fork, and hooked and strawberry and a piece of pancake on it, holding it up to Lucille and letting her take a bite.

"Okay," the female doctor stood up. Her name was Mrs. Woods, and Lucille actually liked her a lot better then the other doctor. "So I'm going to run this cream on your stomach," she wheeled the big monitor to the edge of the bed. "And see what we can do."

Draco lifted up Lucilles shirt very softly, not wanting to make her uncomfortable but it was a female doctor- he would always make her have a female doctor because he knew how Lucille felt about that. So he lifted it up three inches from her bra, and watched as the doctor poured some cream onto her hand walking up to Lucille.

The cream was cold on her stomach- it made her shiver. But the doctor rubbed it on her stomach, and then another thing that allowed to see inside of her stomach.

And what she saw nearly made her gasp.

"Well that's the problem," the doctor told them, and Lucille was trying to tell if she was seeing it right or wrong- she didn't know if she was looking correctly. "That other doctor wasn't giving you the right dose of medicine you need because your not just carrying one child."

Lucilles breath hitched in her face- and she didn't even want to see the look on Dracos face. But she only watched as the doctor allowed her to look inside to her stomach even more.

"Your carrying two."

-

-

-