𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹🪴

[might be focusing on this story more, trying to get it finished.]

"With my father?"

"With my father?"

Lucille couldn't believe what she had just witnessed.

Lucius and Astoria.

In the same bed that Lucille and Draco woke up in.

It disgusted her to say the least- it made her want to throw up. She couldn't watch it anymore, she could hardly move with how much shock she was in. This was Dracos father, having sex with his rapist. And she knew Lucius didn't know Astoria had raped him but she didn't think he would care anyways.

Did they have to do it on Dracos bed?

She ran. But before she did, she slammed the door shut just to let them know that someone there. Astorias moans stopped abruptly, and Lucille started to run down the stair case, leading to the main foyer until she could hear footsteps in front of her.

Draco was walking towards her, but once he saw the look on her face he began to grow worried.

"Lucy whats-."

He was cut off when she clung onto him, her arms and legs wrapping around his body. "I'm sorry- I'm so sorry-." She choked up. She felt bad for him, she felt like he didn't deserve that. "Your father and Astoria-."

"Lucille I need you to calm down," he told her softly. "What happened with my father and Astoria- wait what?" He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "Why are you talking about-."

"They were together-." She buried her face into his neck deeper. "They were together together- in your bed Draco-."

He let out an annoyed huff, but nonetheless, started to walk back up the stairs. Lucille was mortified- Draco didn't deserve for his father to do that to him. She should've seen it that day in his office, the way he spoke about Astoria.

And now she felt even more worse.

But she knew it wasn't her fault- how could she stop them from having sex when she didn't know it was happening? There wasn't any way she could, and she was afraid that if she stopped them with her own words while they were in the middle of having sex, that would've been to awkward.

As they approached his bedroom again, it opened without Draco having to, revealing a very flustered Astoria.

"Draco-."

"What the actual fuck was going on in your head?" He snapped at her, "With my father?"

She started to stammer her words, but then glanced at Lucille with her eyebrows furrowed. "Your assistant- I was right about you two!"

"Draco," Lucius behind Astoria, a hard expression on his face. "Take this as a lesson. Stop messing around with whoever that is- and claim what it rightfully yours-."

"So you think that I'd get jealous?" Draco sneered back, his grip tightening on Lucille. "You think I'd come crawling back to that filthy bitch- Your sick. She's young enough to be your grandchild."

"And you think this girl is worthy of being with a Malfoy?" Lucius stepped forward, and Draco put Lucille down and pushed her behind his back. "She's quite pretty, I must say. She could've joined us-."

Dracos fist collided with his fathers face.

Lucius fell back- Astoria jumped out of the way and watched Lucius nearly topple over. Draco didn't stop, he connected his knuckles to Lucius' nose, hearing it crack and watched as blood trickled down.

Lucille didn't know what to do- she knew that Draco had a horrible temper and he wasn't going to stop unless Lucius was dead. But Astoria sneered at her, making her snap her to Astoria and forget about Draco.

She could hear the small little grunts coming from Lucius, the begs for him to stop.

"You don't deserve Draco-."

This time, Lucille slapped Astoria.

And she didn't regret it one bit- watching the anger on Astorias face as she rubbed the red mark on her cheek. It brought more satisfaction to Lucille than she thought, but either way she would do it again because of what Astoria had done to Draco.

The way she violated his body ran through her mind, and it was enough to make her slap Astoria across the face again. Her body fell backwards into the wall, but Lucille didn't care. She looked at Draco who was still hitting his father-

"Draco," she told him, trying to stop him from committing murder with his bare hands.

He gave Lucius a final kick to the face, his nose probably broken in four spots. Draco had blood on his knuckles, but not a single scratch to his perfect face as his chest heaved for air out of anger. He was angry- angry that his father had spoke about his witch like that.

He gripped Lucius' feet, dragging him out of the room and into the hallway. He gave one look to Astoria- a disgusted one. But he continued to drag Lucius out of the hallway and onto the stair case, his head bumping on each stair and Draco still couldn't care. He wanted him out of his manor. He wanted him dead for cheating on his mother.

So he tossed Lucius' unconscious body out of his front door.

He looked up to see Astoria staring at him- and it only angered him more. "Do you need another hint? Get the fuck out of here." He opened the door wider, and she instantly ran out of the house, reaching for her phone.

He slammed the door shut, looking back up to see Lucille walking down the stairs and a washcloth in her hands. She gently approached him, grabbing his hands and washing them off because they were covered in blood.

"Are you alright, Darling?" He mumbled, pulling her waist closer to him.

"I think I should ask you that," she looked up at him with a sad expression. She felt so bad for him- to have to see the person who took advantage of his body with his own father. "Are you?"

"He cheated on my mother," Draco stated with a softened face. "I don't know how I'm gonna even tell her- she'll be crushed. I can't stand to see my mum cry."

She leaned up and cupped his face, brining her lips to his and giving him a small peck. "We can do it together? I'd like- I'd like to meet your mother the proper way- if that's okay with you, of course."

"Yes, Love." He gave her a weak smile and gripped her tighter.

"What the fuck happened?" They heard Theodores voice by the kitchen doorway, of course eating some chips. "All I hear is some yelling-."

"Yes Theo." Draco laughed slightly. "It's taken care of."

Another knock sounded on the door.

Lucille nearly would've jumped if she wasn't in Dracos arms, but he opened the door to reveal someone Lucille didn't want to see. Astoria and Lucius weren't there anymore, indicating they probably apparated to the nearest hospital.

But Lucille couldn't form a single word in her mouth with who stood before her.

"Cedric?"

-

-

-