𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵

Mature content, and i apologize that there isn't much smut in this story i kinda want to take my time with it.]

"Lucille,"

"Lucille,"

Lucille was layed in her bed, on Dracos chest.

She had just woken up from a nap, and it was probably at least 9:00 by now, and he was soothing her back while rubbing it.

She didn't have the ache between her legs anymore, Draco made her take a potion before she fell asleep and it also managed to heal the wounds on her waist and hips. And now- even though she knew she shouldn't- she wanted Draco.

Wanted him everywhere.

But she wasn't going to say it, because she didn't want to seem like someone who was desperate to be fucked after going through what she just went through. The pain that had shot through her body still lingered in the back of her mind, and her sense of touch.

And Jack was dead.

He didnt survive the stab, he wouldn't have made it anyways from bleeding out. Cedric and Draco paid somebody to get rid of the body and to make sure he was dead. Which he was- Lucille had killed him and she didn't even mean to but, she simply had no choice.

Not if she wanted to get out of that situation.

Dracos hands traveled down her body gently, stopping above her bottom, and then back up her spine. For some reason- everything about him comforted her. His icy cold hands that were on her bare skin underneath her shirt, his scent that was taking up her nostrils and how he was holding her, her legs straddling his lap with just some thin material pajamas on.

She was devouring his touch, and shamelessly wanting his hands to travel down lower but she knew he probably wouldn't touch her.

Lucille shuffled in his grasp, raising her head from his chest and looked straight at him while biting her lip. His hand movements stopped, settling on her thin waist and gazing into her eyes.

"Lucille," he breathed, pulling her waist upwards more so she was closer to him. "Are you okay?"

She nodded her head, and when she shifted her hips back and forth to create some friction, he quickly took notice of what she wanted. And he did want her- but he also didn't want to hurt her- but he also didn't want to treat her like she was fragile because he knew it would piss her off.

So he gripped her waist tighter, and one of his hands came to the back of her neck and pulled her face closer to his. "Are you sure about this Lucille?" He asked her softly, and she was immediately nodding her head.

He brought her into a kiss, and she immediately kissed him back while rocking her hips back and forth onto him. But he slipped them over, him on top and she was moaning into the kiss softly, her pussy throbbing even more.

And Draco had every intention to remove Jacks touch on her.

"Draco please-." She mumbled into the kiss, her hands wrapped around his neck and he didn't hesitate to start pulling off her pajama shorts, and her along with it. She was growing more aroused by the second and even though she wanted to take her time right now, her body was getting impatient.

His eyes held a certain emotion that she couldn't quite put her finger on and when he reached fork to take his pants off she was slipping her tongue into his mouth. He kicked his pants off of him, he didn't have a shirt on and he gently twisted his fingers into the fabric of her shirt, pulling it up and breaking the kiss for a split second before he returned his lips to hers.

"Lucille," he breathed, breaking the kiss and looking at her. "I want you to know that this means something- it means something to me." He whispered gently, and it made her heart flutter while she smiled gently.

He took his erection in his hands, and aligned at her core pushing the tip in giving her time to adjust. She gasped lightly, a little moan escaping her mouth and he was going into a trance at everything she did. How her mouth gaped open when he slid in further, and how her moans would fill the room while there body's collided.

He was in love with her.

So he pulled out slowly, and slid back in while her own lubricant coated his cock, making it easier for him to start thrusting inside of her cunt. "Fuck-," he rasped out, and she was spreading her hands on his chest and devouring how he would roll his hips into hers softly.

This wasn't rough- she didn't need rough sex right now.

But she did need Draco, and when she bucked her hips to fuck him back, knocking her head back in pleasure he connected his lips to her now exposed neck, and sucked harshly. She moaned out loudly, thankful that Cedric wasn't home and she gripped his hair with one of her hands.

He kept thrusting in and out of her softly, and it was at an increasingly slow pace. "Go faster- please," she moaned, and he didn't hesitate to speed up, wanting to pleasure her with everything he had. He didn't care about his own pleasure, it was all about her to him.

She was gripping his hair harder, her legs slightly shaking due to him slipping in and out of her and he moved to a new spot on her neck, marking her as his. He wouldn't let anybody else touch her from this moment on, rather-

He had to kill them himself.

Her moans filled the air, there skin pattering togtyer creating a euphoric sound in the atmosphere and he was ultimately devouring her so little at a time. Lucilles breathe was unsteady, her fingers going numb from gripping her hair so hard but she knew he liked it.

"Draco- Draco I'm so close-." She moaned, and as soon as she felt her legs start to shake and her pussy clench it's walls, her orgasm hit her like a train wreck, a shattered moan escaping her mouth and she was pulling Draco closer to her, his head resting in the crook of her neck while he still nipped at her skin.

But then he was moaning too, own cum releasing inside of her and she gasped when she felt the warm liquid mix into hers, his cock still buried into of her. When he pulled his head he was immediately tucking a strand of hair behind her ear and asking her, "Are you okay, Angel?"

She smiled gently, "Yes."

He pulled himself out of her, and layed his sweaty body on top of hers in between her legs and when she held onto him tighter he laid his head on her chest, right in between her boobs.

She didn't mind, in fact she fell asleep with him in her arms.

-

-

-