Dilawar was unconscious so Zaid took a glass of water from the table and splash it on his face. Dilawar slowly opens his eyes seeing Zaid in front of him he spoke in a broken voice as he was in terrible pain.

Dilawar: Zaid ...why are you ....torturing me... just ...kill me. I beg you... just kill me ...and finish this.

Seeing him Zaid just laughed at his condition and said,

Zaid: Dilawar even I was thinking the same, that I will kill you but now No way because you not only made me and my family suffered but you made an innocent soul suffered because of you, and now you have to pay for it with interest. I will keep you alive for two years and make you suffer every time. Once your wounds will heal we will torture you again and this process will remain on for two years.

Zaid told Varun to tie Dilawar's hand up with the rope and then wearing his hand glows he started to punch him as he was his punching bag. This continued for almost 15 to 20 minutes and once he was unconscious he was thrown on the floor.

They left the cell and went back again to the cabin and did a few of the important work and then decided to go back to the hospital.

On their way, Zaid took the passenger seat and Saad took the driver seat. Zaid too doubted Saad like Yusuf that what will he do, so he asked

Zaid: Saad today you told that Asad bhai will propose Mahira, but how will this happen. What plan you have?

Saad looks at him for a mere second and smiled and then again concentrated on the driving and said

Saad: Bhai I have not yet planned, but trust me bhai on this Sunday I will make sure that Asad bhai proposes Mahira aapi in front of all of us.

His determination, his confidence was always something that made both his elder brothers look at him with pride and the best part was whatever he said he always did it.

Zaid just nob his head with a smile and talk about random things and finally reached their destination Khan Hospital where they have lovely people who wait for them to come every day

As we say time stops for none. The same was with them two days went by in a blur and today was the day when Zarin's plaster was going to get open.

Zarin was talking to Zaid and Mahira was with her laptop and Asad was on his phone when they heard a knock and Zaid said come in.

Dr. Yusuf, Dr. Shama along two nurses walked in with the tools in the first aid trolley to cut Zarin's plaster. Mahira closed her laptop and Asad said the other person that he will call him later. All four wished Yusuf and Dr. Shama. They to reply them back and Dr. Shama informed Asad and Mahira that they came to cut Zain's plaster. Zarin quickly held Zaid's hand seeing the machine. She thought they will cut her leg also with it along with plaster. So she started sobbing like a small child.