I awkwardly laughed and asked, "Is there anything you wanna tell me?"

He didn't reply; instead, he pressed himself on me. As a reflex, I placed my hands on his chest, preventing him from coming any closer to me because I am not going to kiss him with my bad morning breath.

Alessandro spoke, pulling me out of the internal monologue I had, "You looked like you saw a ghost, you know."

He pinched my cheeks playfully.

Blushing, I said, "I don't know, you suddenly came up to me like this and looked like you wanted to do something to me...," looking away, trailing off.

"I just wanted to freak you out a little, even though the idea of me doing that something to you might be a tempting one."

I faced him again, my face being cherry red. Alessandro had been increasingly inherently sexual lately. It wasn't that I didn't like it; I did like him teasing me, but the thing is that I couldn't be like that at him. For the love of God, I can't even flirt properly.

He pecked me on the lips anyway, "You look cute. Like a cute racoon with your hair like that," he said, touching my hair.

"Wait, what?" I asked, fully interpreting what he said as he climbed out from the bed.

"You heard me," Alessandro replied, grabbing his towel and going to the bathroom.

I thought about it and laughed while thinking about how more can this man be creative with his compliments.

He came out sometime later, and I went to shower. I could never get over how aesthetically pleasing this bathroom is. Just like other parts of the en suite we have, the architecture is beautiful.

I decided to go for a casual outfit today, seeing that we aren't going to be doing much. We have two free days till we need to go for a fitting at Maison Margiela in Milan.

"We should go. Jake and Hailey are waiting," Alessandro told me as he was looking for something in his bag.

We packed everything up for the day and exited our room. We went down to the lobby where Jake and Hailey were at.

"Good morning you two. Girl you look snatched as hell," Hailey said, approaching us.

"Good morning. What's with the fancy outfit today?" I asked her.

"Since we're in the fashion capital of the world, I took some time to put out this outfit," she replied.

"Hailey was literally talking to herself for an hour basically which outfit to choose and trying them on back to back," Jake butted in.

"Can we go have breakfast now. I'm hungry," Hailey said.

The four of us walked to a diner which was a few minutes away.

We stepped into the place, looking around. The mood of the diner was vintage-like, Instagram-worthy, you can say.

Although looking like a regular place, the food here was mad expensive. But I couldn't care less because the food itself was equally as good. It was so good that it kinda rejuvenated me for the day.

The four of us mainly talked about all the tourist attractions all over Milan and how we should be visiting everything.

We finished eating, and for the rest of the day and the next day was filled with the four of us having the time of our lives, going to every single place we had discussed earlier.

Every single place we went had the most immaculate architecture ever, giving us a lens as to how things looked like in the far past.

The churches, the halls, museums were beautifully built, and I...... there are no words for me to describe it other than unique and stunning. The paintings depicting different scenes from the Bible were also insanely one of a kind.

The two days were filled with amazement and my jaw dropping every other second.

Alessandro was busy taking pictures of me, primarily candid pictures. By the number of photos of me he was taking, Alessandro was literally my personal photographer. He was making these funny faces when taking selfies together.

Jake and Hailey were enjoying the most as well. Both of them were being in their own world at times, playing and goofing around. Looking at that, I was happy for them. The two of them were in love with each other; it was clear as day. Hailey is the happiest she's ever been, and Jake, in my opinion, is 'the one' for her.

As for Alessandro and I, I think we're going pretty good in our relationship. We have such a good understanding of each other. He never failed to make me feel happy and comfortable being myself.

I didn't know that I would fall in love with him this fast. Before Alessandro, I swore upon my life that I would never need a man for my whole life, but how more wrong could I be? Alessandro and I were the epitomai of once a lost piece of the puzzle, now bound together.

I had planned to have a talk with him about our relationship after this event.

But for now, I'll have to enjoy my time with Alessandro, Hailey, and Jake in this beautiful fashion week/getaway we have.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey you guys. Sorry for not posting for a month. I had a major exam coming in and I had to study really good as it has an important significance to my overall grades. I will try to post weekly as before. 

Again, sorry to my readers.