"No, it's a men's lifestyle magazine. Practically anyone influential can be in the cover," he said.

"Have you been on the cover of any magazine Alessandro?"

"Yeah, Jake and I had been on the cover of Men's Health once three years ago. Forbes offered me after reaching my one billion dollar mark, but I declined."

"Wait, what? That's crazy. I have to tell Hailey this," I said to him while searching for the cover on the Internet.

I found it within seconds. The cover was a picture of Alessandro wearing a tank top, hanging his arm around the neck of a shirtless Jake. Both men were smiling cheekily, showing their pearly whites.

"They interviewed us about fitness and workout stuff, our diets, just general health-related questions. Jake was more than excited to answer the embarrassing questions than me."

"Wow," I said, being amazed.

"I have a copy or two in my study at home. You can have it if you want."

"I don't want it, but I could have a look of it once, though."

"Do you think you want to be in any cover after this?"

"As for now, no, because my mind is in the next product launch. But maybe in the near future, I will, with you," he said.

"With me? Nah, you don't need to."

"That's what you'll say now, but we will go on a couples shoot one day."

"We'll see about that," I said. I am never going on a magazine cover. Ever. I'm too insecure to do that.

Alessandro entered the private garage, which was in the back of the building.

"Not to forget, we have to attend a charity gala tonight," Alessandro told me as we were walking to the elevator.

"Who is hosting it?"

"Ryker Enterprises. We had a meeting with their CEO last week."

"We don't have to go if you want to, bella. I'm not pressuring you," Alessandro continued.

"You're not. I'm okay with it," I replied.

We went up to our offices and work started.

An hour later, the people from GQ called me to inform me of their arrival. I quickly called the receptionist at the lobby to guide them to the uppermost floor, where only occupied by Alessandro and me.

I went to Alessandro's office to inform him as well.

"Hey Alessandro, the GQ team are here," I said, walking towards his desk.

"Oh really? I didn't expect them to be this early," he told me.

"You don't need to," he said, as I was fixing his tie and making sure his hair looks nice.

"I need to make sure my boyfriend looks good."

"Okay, enough. They'll be here soon."

"Good luck," I said, kissing his cheek, and went out of his office and walked to the elevator for their arrival.

The elevator dinged, alerting their arrival—the elevator door opening, revealing two men and a woman. I'm assuming they will have a video interview and write an article about Alessandro in the magazine because they had camera equipment with them.

"Hello there, good morning," the woman greeted.

"Good morning. Welcome to Durante Enterprises," I greeted them back.

"Here. Come this way," I guided them to Alessandro's office.

"Mr.Durante is ready for your presence. He can be interviewed right away," I told them.

"Noted, Miss. Roberts. Thank you for your kind service," one of the men thanked.

"Sure thing. I'll leave the three of you to it," I said and returned to my office.

Sitting on my chair, I huffed.

Around half a year ago, I was just an ordinary woman, freshly graduated from university and finding a decent job.

But now, I am the personal assistant for the richest man of North America, and the cherry on top, I'm his girlfriend too; the irony.

Life is going on crazy for me. This is never something I had imagined, even in my wildest dreams.

I called the receptionist again to tell them that any calls directed to Alessandro were diverted to me until I said otherwise.

Opening my computer, I logged into Alessandro's account to answer some emails while thinking about how lucky I am to be led into this life. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey y'all. This is kind of a shorter chapter this time. Regardless, I hope you guys enjoy it. 

This is how Alessandro and Jake looked like in the Men's Health magazine:

P.S.  Jake's appearance can be up to your imagination.