𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"With simple songs, I wanted more, perfection is so quick to bore."

"This may sound stupid, but, I'll wrap this whenever you want

"This may sound stupid, but, I'll wrap this whenever you want. I know how important this scarf is to you." He mumbled his last words out of embarrassment and the poor girl was a blushing mess because of his sudden actions.

"That's a promise."

➽───────────────❥

Eren closed the door shut and locked it. He let out a sigh and proceeded to make his way through the garden and to the gate. Mikasa was simply following behind him. "Come on Eren," Mikasa said, "we still need to meet up with Armin. He always waits for us. He might be wondering where we are right now." She grabbed his hand and practically dragged him across the streets. They finally spotted the blonde boy who pushed up his glasses then eventually waved at them. "Hi, Mikasa! Hi, Eren!" Armin said with a bubbly tone. Mikasa said hi back but Eren did something questionable. That 'something questionable' was him hugging Armin. "Uh, Eren, are you okay?" He asked while he was trying to push him away (he isn't used to it - especially if it comes from eren). "Yeah I'm fine, it's just-" Eren got cut off because Mikasa cleared her throat, "Chat later. We'll be late for class." Eren finally let go of Armin and they started to walk.

They eventually stumbled on some of their schoolmates that Eren never personally noticed or liked. He saw Connie and Sasha, both still annoying crackheads but both with an amazing bond of friendship, Jean and Marco who were also best friends in his dream, but, Marco died early in his dream. Suddenly, Eren saw Jean say something to Marco and left him. 'Why is he approaching us?' He thought to himself as he furrowed his eyebrows. Jean suddenly placed his arm around Mikasa, causing her to tense up from the sudden contact. "Hello and good morning, Mikasa." He said as he pulled Mikasa closer to him, "You still hang out with pipsqueak and Yeager-bombastic here?" He questioned and proceeded to throw a dirty glare at both Eren and Armin. "Back off, horse-face. As you can see, she's not interested. So leave her alone and don't touch her." Eren growled, causing Jean to smirk, and removed his arm from the poor girl's shoulder. "Whatever." He scoffed and caught up with Marco who was waiting for him. "Are you okay Mikasa?" Eren asked, placing his hands on her shoulders. This action made her flustered and all she could do was hum in response. 'So even in this life, I hate Jean.'

➽───────────────❥

"Hey Eren," Armin suddenly spoke up, "are you really okay?" He made sure that he made eye contact with him. "No, no I'm not." Eren answered and started to speed up, making him walk ahead of his two friends. Eventually, they finally reached school (In time) and they went into their classrooms.

"Armin, when classes are over, Mikasa and I will be going over to your house. I need to tell both of you something."

a/n

a/n

man all the chapters are so short. anyways, stay tuned for chapter four i think it'll also be a chapter i actually have no idea. please enjoy and don't forget to vote! ily all <3