Chapter One Hundred & Nine

Start from the beginning

Wang Bao narrowed his eyes at Nakai before sticking his tongue out to blow a raspberry. Nakai took a swift swig of his drink before leaning down and kissing Wang Bao, transferring a few drops of the alcohol through the kiss. Wang Bao's mouth caught fire as soon as the alcohol passed his lips and he opened his mouth wider, more alcohol poured into his mouth when Nakai pushed his tongue into Wang Bao's mouth until it overflowed and dribbled down his chin. When Nakai finally pulled away, Wang Bao's eyes were glazed over and his head swayed slightly before a hiccup left his lips. Nakai chuckled at how cute Wang Bao looked.

When Wang Bao's lips were free, he buried his head in between Nakai's legs, rubbing the area roughly with his face before mumbling.

"I feel hot."

"Do you need some water?"

Wang Bao nodded with his head still digging into Nakai's crotch, Nakai picked Wang Bao up and laid him on the sofa while he walked into the kitchen that was behind them. While alone, Wang Bao stripped off everything he was wearing and rubbed his nipples that had become itchy all of a sudden. Once Nakai returned, he stopped in surprise before smirking and handed the water to Wang Bao. The glass was ignored though as Wang Bao rolled onto his tummy, sticking his bare butt into the air before rubbing it with his hands.

"This place is hot too."

Nakai put the glass down on the coffee table behind him before kneeling down beside Wang Bao, his large hand caressing the area Wang Bao was complaining about.

"Does this feel better?"

"Mmm, rub harder~"

Wang Bao's entire body was covered in a light blush from the alcohol, making him appear ready to be eaten up by Nakai, when Nakai's hand pinched his plump behind, he whined wantonly before sticking a finger in his mouth to suck on it. All of a sudden Wang Bao rolled back onto his back and rubbed his wet ringers across his hard cock.

"Here is hot too, rub it better for me~"

Nakai felt his mouth go dry at the sight of Wang Bao being so needy and his hand moved before his mind could catch up. While Nakai rubbed Wang Bao's groin, Wang Bao was busy sucking on his own fingers so he could go back to rubbing his itchy nipples. Nakia could feel how wet Wang Bao was becoming from his simple touching and he blew cold air over the hot shaft, earning a light moan in return. All of a sudden Nakai's hand and face were pushed away so Wang Bao could get on the ground in front of him, unzipping Nakai's pants, Wang Bao pulled Nakai's half hard cock out and tried to shove the thing inside his mouth.

Because Wang Bao was drunk, he forgot that inside his mouth where teeth and Nakai sucked in a sharp breath while his hand shot out to grasp the sofa firmly. Wang Bao took this as a good sign and forced more of Nakai into his mouth, meaning more teeth. Before Wang Bao could turn his junk into minced meat, Nakai pushed Wang Bao off of his crotch and back onto the sofa.

"Suck me off with something else."

Nakai could see it took Wang Bao a few seconds to figure out what he meant but when Wang Bao did, he turned around and held the back of the sofa with one arm while his other hand reached behind him. Wang Bao's hand pulled one of his butt cheeks to the side then shook his butt a little and giggled. This sight alone made Nakai reach full hardness and he dove into the offering, devouring the sensitive hole all night long.

. . . . . . . .

In the morning, Wang Bao had to be carried to the car since his body refused to work properly, not only did his head hurt but his legs and butt were aching as if he spent all night doing weird exercises. Even when they reached the military base in the early hours of the morning, Wang Bao's body still ached. On the plane ride back to the big island, Wang Bao made a mental note to never drink again without knowing Nakai had made sure to pack three bottles of the alcohol they drank last night.