Chapter One Hundred & Six

Start from the beginning

Wang Xei rubbed his chin as he nodded understandably, when he made eye contact with Wang Lei he could tell his secret was already half out.

"Well then all I'll say is my question for Bao pertains to what you already know about me."

Wang Lei trid to get Wang Xei to tell him what he meant but his Brother's lips stayed locked, seeing Wang Lei be driven mad since there was something he didn't know was just what Wang Xei was wanting and he stood up to leave.

"I'll go look for Bao then."

Wang Lei knew he couldn't win against Wang Xei so he simply told his Brother.

"He's in his study, Nakai is with him so don't say anything stupid."

Wang Xei waved his hand without turning around and promptly left the study. Wang Xei didn't bother with taking the long way this time since he was really wanting to see Wang Bao. When he approached the study that had been turned into a living area, he could hear Wang Bao laughing loudly. The sound stopped him in his tracks and he listened while standing outside the closed door. From what he could make out, it sounded as if Nakai was teaching Wang Bao to fight by sparring, to see if he was right Wang Xei pushed the door open slightly and saw Wang Bao jumping at Nakai. There was no technique to Wang Bao's jump which landed him with being pinned to the ground and Nakai tickling his sensitive waist. Wang Bao burst into laughter again when Nakai suddenly threw a dirty plate towards the door.

Wang Xei caught the dish easily and fully stepped into the room, throwing the dish back to Nakai with a grin. When Wang Bao saw Wang Xei he was surprised and quickly stood up from the ground.

"Xei, Lei must've called you here."

"En, I see you're doing well. It's nice."

Nakai didn't say anything as he sat down on the sofa but his face didn't hide how he was feeling with Wang Xei's abrupt entrance. Wang Bao also couldn't hide his feelings of Wang Xei dropping by unexpectedly, Wang Xei started talking while walking around the room, looking at everything.

"I was planning on stopping by even if Lei didn't call me. There's something I wanted to talk to you about."

Wang Bao gave Wang Xei a questioning look before looking back at Nakai. Wang Xei caught the look and carried on talking to diffuse Nakai's tension.

"If it makes you feel better, I'm not interested in you anymore. That's part of the reason why I'm here, I need your opinion on something."

Nakai didn't trust Wang Xei, even if he did say there was nothing between him and Wang Bao anymore but Wang Bao's curiosity was piqued and he gave Nakai another look. Seeing how easily Wang Bao was swayed made Nakai sigh and he stood up, heading towards the balcony.

"You have two minutes then I'm coming back in."

When Wang Xei saw Nakai close the door, he walked over to Wang Bao and pulled him down onto the sofa, although he wasn't being touchy feely he was quite close to Wang Bao.

"When you found out you were pregnant, how did you react?"

"Huh?!"

Wang Bao wasn't expecting this question and he shook his head to try and wrap his mind around it before looking down at Wang Xei's flat stomach. Wang Xei frowned and poked Wang Bao's forehead hard while talking.

"I'm not pregnant, I got someone pregnant but...it's hard to tell if they want to keep it or not. Ever since he found out, he's been acting odd around me."

Wang Xei looked to be deep in thought as he carried on talking and Wang Bao was put into even more shock at the news of hearing Wang Xei's pregnant lover was a man. When Wang Xei saw Wang Bao was silent from confusion and shock, he poked Wang Bao's forehead again.