Crook 6: Bumble Bee

Start from the beginning

Already having showered throughly before leaving the apartment, Liyah only wiped her skin down again with baby wipes before she actually lotioned her body and got dressed. Tonight's floss was quite skimpy, but Liyah really needed to show herself off tonight. She promised Jimin that they would make that money for the rent and she would stand on that promise.

Her panties resemble a thong. The thin black lace sticking to her body. Her bra resembled a bikini top, two thin black slits of cloth covered her nipples and areoles. Body glitter sprayed on her brown skin, plump pink lips coated with red. Brown curly hair bouncing on her shoulders with every stride she took. The false diamonds dripping from her earrings tickle her collar bone. She looked gorgeous. The red room's famous eye candy.

By the time she had finished locking her things away and getting dressed, it was a quarter til' opening time. Liyah sat at her vanity fixing up anything she thought to be a minor flaw as she waited until 8:00 pm to hit.

"Hey, Candy in here tonight?!"

Liyah perked up at the sound of a deep, boisterous voice coming from the door. She turned around to see a familiar security guard standing there looking around.

"I'm here." Liyah stood up slowly from the stool. She felt all eyes on her. She didn't like being put on the spot.

"Bobby wants to speak with you in his office."

"Right this second?" Liyah asked, stopping a few inches away from him by the door. She doesn't miss the way his eyes trail up and down her body.

"Yes mam. It's urgent, he says."

Liyah sighed. "Okay." She says. He holds the door opened for her and Liyah breezes past. She never enjoyed meeting with bobby. Nothing good ever came from it. He was a vicious man. Quite young, only about four years older than Liyah was. He ran this club with the help of his older brother. But his older brother only dabbled in from here and there, so really it was bobby calling all of the shots.

For him to only be in his late 20's, he had a lot of respect. From everybody who came into this club, to everybody who roamed outside of it. Liyah knew more about him than she would've liked to know. But he was still unpredictable enough for her to fear him.

The door was slightly opened when Liyah approached it. She not only heard Bobby's voice, but another guy as well. Licking her lips, she raised her knuckles to knock but-

"I know that's you. Come in."

There was no need to.

Liyah slowly lowered her hand. She pushed open the door and entered. Closing it behind her before she turned to look at Bobby and his guest. She recognized him. Her boss. The man who fucked over her the most.

Leaning against the desk wearing his usual "business" attire. A cigarette blazing in the ashtray behind him. Thin, brown hair pushed back on his head. His room blanketed in a red hue. Blurs from the security cameras caught Liyah's eye. She seen that dancers were already walking out on the floor just as customers were entering. The night had began.

"Oh Liyah Liyah." He licked over his lips, beckoning her over with a curl of his finger.

Liyah approached him in a manner she knew he would like. Slow, sensually. He liked to think of himself as a ... a pimp in a way. He often referred to the dancers as his "whores". Men and women alike. They were under him and if he wanted to, he could sell them for a penny.