"So, what did you wanna talk about?" I straight forwardly asked without beating around the bush. He relaxed back into the seat staring at me like a hawk.

"I talked with council and they have agreed to reduce your tax payment by 50 percent but they will not completely dismiss it. The land one is not possible and they have denied it straight away. So, I cannot help you with that." He explained the details and I leaned back into the chair. I knew the free land one was impossible but still I had proposed that in case it got approved.

"I thought I made it clear that I want my tax payment to be cancelled fully." I raised my eyebrow and his expression turned from relaxed to grave.

"That's not possible. I have talked with the council but they directly rejected this condition. Take it or leave it."

"I think I'll take it." I suggestively looked at him. The corner of his lips slightly tilted up as mischief reflected in his eyes and I felt mine do the same.

Alpha. Henry, the in charge of patrol called out.

Yes. I replied instantly hearing his voice.

Rogues.

On my way.

With that, I jumped up from the chair and jogged to the border leaving a confused Xason behind.

What the fuck were rogues doing in my land?

How dare they come again? Raima growled out matching my temper.

Soon enough, I reached the sight following the rogues smell. In front of me laid two dead body with their necks snapped and one was on the way of getting its neck snapped.

"Stop." I yelled at Henry who was in his wolf form holding the rogue down. Hearing my command, he growled at the rogue and moved back still in his wolf form.

"Take him to the dungeons." With that, I left as he bowed his head in submission. I didn't bother to look at the rogue but I knew that he was in his human form. He would be having the time of his life now.

Hayden. I called him on my way to the pack house.

Yeah.

Take care of Xason. The deals are done. Show him out. I ordered as I neared the pack house. My blood was boiling with anger. Didn't those rogues know not to enter my territory? Why are they so desperate to die?

Roger that, Alpha. He cut off the connection. The pack members shut up as soon as I entered sensing my anger. Everyone's heads were bowed as I walked past them underground to the dungeons. He was probably here by now. Henry would not delay this considering I would eat his brain out if he did so. They very well knew what to do and what not to do.

Opening the steel doors of the dungeon, I walked in following Henry's scent which lead me to a cell with the rogue tied to a chair. He opened the door for me to enter and I finally took a look at the rogue.