𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞ˡᶦᵗᵗˡᵉ ˢᵖᵃᶜᵉ

Start from the beginning

After changing, he walked downstairs and saw jungkook still sitting on the chair quietly.

"baby?" taehyung called his boyfriend, jungkook looked up and saw his boyfriend standing in front of him.

The worst part was how will taehyung tell jungkook that he has to work since jungkook really needs attention when he is in little space. But little did the elder knew that jungkook already was suspended because it was not a first-time taehyung is late he comes late for 2 weeks now and jungkook was really worried.

"yesh?"

"umm let's eat"

"Okie" jungkook said and passed the plate and chopsticks to taehyung which taehyung gladly took. 

*

After eating taehyung thought that he has to tell jungkook that he has to work anyway so why can't he tell him when he is making coffee.

Taehyung started making coffee asking for jungkook's help but obviously jungkook just watched while taehyung did everything because taehyung did not want his baby to do anything.

"Baby?"

"yesh, daddy?"

"I have to work tonight"

"but you did wolk today"

"I know I worked today but I am the boss I still have to do it"

"Okie" jungkook said not wanting to argue with the older because you could tell that the older was tired.

"I'll go?" 

"okie" jungkook said, taehyung grabbed his coffee and walked upstairs to his study room

"Wait!" jungkook said nervously

"yes?" taehyung asked turning around, 

"don't over wolk, ok daddy?"

"okie" taehyung said and pecked the younger lips and ruffled his hair before leaving.

*

*

*

*

It was 2:38 am way past jungkook's bedtime and jungkook was trying to sleep though without taehyung it was difficult.

Jungkook walked out of his room and tried to look for taehyung in the studying room through a less than halfway closed door.

"d-daddy?" jungkook whispered scared that taehyung will get mad at him for staying up past his bedtime.

"d-daddy?" jungkook whispered again but this time a little louder

"Ggukie?" taehyung said and stood up, and opened the door for the little to come in, "why are you still awake?" taehyung asked calmly

"i-i c-couwd no s-sweep daddy" jungkook said,

"why baby?"

"b-becaush daddy not dere"

"sorry baby come in you can sleep on my lap don't worry, it's ok," taehyung said. Jungkook was shocked when he saw taehyung desk was full of paper, and coffee cups, and his phones, laptops, and all that kind of stuff.

"daddy wot happen hewre?"

"Sorry it's a little dirty"

"little?" jungkook said teasingly

"ggukie" taehyung whined

"sowwy" jungkook said giggling. Taehyung sat down on the chair and then jungkook wrapped his hand around taehyung's neck and his legs around taehyung's waist.

*

*

After half an hour taehyung was still not done, even if jungkook wanted to mind his own business it was just so hard for his boyfriend with dark circles under their eyes, maybe drinking their 50ᵀʰ cup of coffee and doing some shitty work so jungkook forced himself to big space.

"Tae?"

"Ggukie what happened?" taehyung asked confused because all of a sudden jungkook  was in big space,

"what's wrong?" jungkook asked nuzzling his nose against taehyung's neck,

"n-nothing"

"don't hide anything from me" 

"j-just work stress"

"what actually  happened?" jungkook said looking into taehyung's eyes

"one of my employes lost a very important file and we needed it and because of that one American company rejected us, and you know how important that company was for us, so i thought of sending one of my employe to America but the one i assigned, his mother has last stage of cancer so he is staying with his mother in the hospital and now we no company in America to collaborate with us..." taehyung said pinching his nose bridge.

"Tae... you cant lose hope, if one person cant go ask another one to-" jungkook was interrupted by his own bf,

"he was the only who nows the whole information about this..."

"only him? what about you? don't you know?"

"of course i know everything about it"

"then you should fly to America"

"i thought about it but what about you, i cant leave you alone"

"who told you to leave me here" jungkook said with a lenny face, "i can come too" jungkook said with a bright smile, "it can be like a honeymoon boyfriend ver."

"Gguk i sometimes wonder how do you think like this,"

"is a good idea or not"

"it's a great idea"

"really??"

"yes, i am willing to take my boyfriend to a honeymoon" 

"boyfriend ver." jungkook completed taehyungs sentence

"you can be my wife"

"hell no! i am a man,"

"lmao fine hubby"

"thank you hyung" jungkook said kissing taehyung softly, "don't stress too much it makes me worried" jungkook said, "and... sorry for... being bratty today"

"you weren't that bratty you know"

FINALLY AFTER 5 WEEKS OF NO BL SERIES I FOUND I NOICE BL SERIES THAT I'LL WATCH

:)))(higkey crying inside)