Your Eyes Tell

this was a request by:

@taexjungbooteh

tysm for requesting, hope you like the plot

enjoy

Taehyung's POV.

It's finally the day jungkook will have his eye surgery, yes, my boyfriend Jeon jungkook cant see, he is blind, he never saw me, but just the fact that he fell in love with me because of my personality not because of my face just makes me wanna love him more. There is just this feeling that I can't get point it out, maybe I am scared, nervous but right now is should only think about jungkook. The doctor told us that the surgery will take 3 months and I kept telling jungkook that I have no problem with his blindness, it does not matter to me, all that matter to me is jungkook being with me, I kept telling him that I can't live without him even though it is just 3 months, it would feel like 3 years or 3 decades, eventually, I did agree with him in the end because jungkook can get very clumsy and I am not always home I have a job too.

Jungkook always wanted a job but it never happened because bitches outside always say mean things to jungkook, which always makes him sad but he would never tell but I know and it hurts to see my baby in pain, If I just know where those bitches live so I can fucking kill them might help a little. 

it was 9:00 am in the morning and jungkook's surgery was at 3:00 pm. I am just staring at my baby sleeping casually but still looking cute as fuck. I kept on staring until I remembered the first time we met...

I was in my room relaxing after a hard day at work, I was hungry so I walked to the convenience store-bought some snacks, and walked out of the convenience store, while I was walking someone tabbed on my shoulder, I turned around and saw the most beautiful boy a.k.a jungkook, he told me that I left my phone inside the convenience, I thought that he worked so asked him does he work there and he said yes, he works there as a janitor. I fell in love with his voice, I asked him if he would like to come over to my place if wanted to, he hesitantly said no but then agreed and basically, he would come to my house 3-4 times a week but he never looked at me eye to eye neither did he ever told me that he was blind. One day I begged him to take me to his apartment so he did the apartment was different, it did not look like someone will buy it because of the way it looks but when I went inside it was just the coziest place in the world.

I swear to god me and jungkook became best friends but best friends never hide things so one jungkook told me what he really is, I asked him why he did not tell me before and he said that he was scared to lose me too, after that day I just fell in love with the younger. I would always feed him, cuddle with him, help him out, and other things. Jungkook started college at the age of 16 but he was addicted to studying, an accident happened and he lost his eyesight at the age of 17 years old, he went through struggles, he had to learn Braille(the way blind people read), he had to change colleges, he had to change apartment, and other things but thankfully he graduated in the age of 19 then got a job in the age of 20, and yes he told me about all of this, me, on the other hand, had a normal childhood well I was bratty still am but not that much I guess, the middle school went good too, high school was just like every other person's, the college was where things got bad, I mean it was like a college life everybody had but just lovely, I did have friends! but not a lover, a lover who could just look at me and know that I am not okay, I am happy, or sad, but I met jungkook a person who could not even see me but just my hearing my voice he can tell what I am feeling, Gosh!!! I love this boyyy.

We finally confessed and got closer than ever-

3rd POV.

"t-tae" taehyung's thoughts got interrupted by an angel's voice

"yes baby" taehyung said as he leaned closer to a peck on the cheeks of the younger

"cuddle?" jungkook asked

"of course baby," taehyung told the younger, laid down properly, jungkook buried his face in taehyung's chest just inhaling taehyung's chest

"why were you awake?" jungkook asked

"I was just thinking about you," taehyung said making the younger giggle,

"I can't believe I have to be away from my baby for 3 months!!!"taehyung whinnied like a baby

"I will be away from you too and I also have surgery to do"

"it is the same thing you just added the surgery thing in it"

"ok... ok, hyung I want you to stay with yoongi and Jimin hyung for 3 months"

"what! why?"

"because first, you won't take care of yourself and you'll just look like shit and I don't want to see you look like shit for the first time, second, I know you will miss me a lot so Jimin hyung will company you"

"first thing, a fine second thing who told you I am going to miss you"

"you won't?"

"nope," taehyung said, jungkook had a cute pout on his face

"b-but I will"

"nice"

'hyung?"

"yes?"

"will you m-move o-on?" jungkook said with a sad voice, tear falling on taehyung's shirt

"noo baby I was just kidding, don't cry please baby, kook look at me," taehyung said the last word in a deeper voice 

"y-yes"

"don't cry, I was just kidding istg I can't even spend a day without you and have to spend 3 months... I might die"

"HYUNGGG DONT SAY THAT," jungkook said and started hitting taehyung's chest

"okay baby c'mon it's 12 already let's eat breakfast"

"Okie" jungkook said

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

it was 2:40 already,  jungkook and taehyung were ready to go.

ok i will make a part 2 cuz i have somethings to do and i don't think i can write this rn so maybe tomorrow the second part will come out 

btw writing this is super fun hopefully reading it is fun too~~~

holy shit i am being so nice today wtf

btw thx again 

@taexjungbooteh

4 requesting this