10: Failed To Get The Tesseract & Bruce Got The Time Stone

Stark Tower 14th Floor

"Building-wide alert, all units. Target Loki, maximum force." Security says over the speakers.

"Tony? Macy? What's going on? Tell me you got that cube-" Steve says to the Stark's who both had a frown on their faces.

"Strike Teams, clear forty, then work down." Steve 1 says as he rounds the corner.

"Oh great." Steve says and he looks at his past self, and he makes eye contact and mistakes future Steve with Loki because he has the scepter in his hands.

"Disregard. I have eyes on Loki. Fourteenth floor." Steve 1 says and Steve gently lays down the scepter and pulls off his shield.

"I am not Loki, and I don't want to hurt you." Steve says to Steve 1, and 1 kicked him in the face and he stumbles.

(Steve 1 will be referred to as 1)

"Forgot about that one." Steve says and they both stampy on them simultaneously flipping the shield back to their arms, and 1 looks impressed. 1 swings and Steve ducks, hammering him, and 1 wipes the blood from his lip, squaring off.

"I can do this all day-" 1 says and Steve rolls his eyes a little at his past self when he says that.

"Yeah I know-" Steve says and the battle is on. 1 tackles Steve, knocking his shield aside, ripping open one of Steve's belt compartments. The Compass of Peggy and baby Sadie fall out, opening to reveal Peggy and Sadie's picture. 1 gets cold, and he picks up the compass flabbergasted at the sight of his daughter and her mother.

"Where do you get this?" 1 asks Steve.

"PC. Camp Lehigh. 1943." Steve says and 1's eyes are narrowed when Steve said that.

"You've got a lot of nerve." 1 says to Steve, and he hammers Steve across the hall, and Steve goes skidding. He groans, looking up to see he's inches from the scepter.

1 moves, in Steve wipes around, touching the scepter to 1's chest, and 1's eyes go black and he freezes. Steve stares panting, finally he picks up the compass from the floor, and considers 1's ass.

Steve hears footsteps walking towards where he is, and he looks up and sees his daughter.

"That is America's Ass." Steve says and before he leaves Sadie 1 shows up and she also mistakes Steve for Loki.

"Dad is down. I need help. No I am not fucking carrying him you fucking nuts." Sadie says into her com, and Steve smiles a little seeing his daughter, remembering her accent that he misses so much.

"I also have eyes on Loki." Sadie says and Steve wonders what she's gonna do to him, he doesn't want to fight his daughter, by no means. Even if it's Past Sadie he still won't hut his little girl, and he won't.

"I am not Loki." Steve says to his daughter and she gives him an evil look on her face, with threatening eyes staring at his face.

"Then why do you have the scepter." Sadie asks again hoping to get an answer from her father.

"Uhhh..." Steve says trailing off and Sadie rolls her eyes wanting this to be done with at the moment.

"How did he get on the floor?" Sadie asks Steve. Because he was the only person near her father and her mother taught her that if there is someone near the person that has been killed or whatnot they are probably guilty of doing what they did.

"I figured him." Steve says being bluntly honest with his daughter, and Sadie raised her gun at her father. Steve instantly recognized it. It was Peggy's she didn't pull the trigger yet but she was getting there.